•𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

As time went by, Charlotte was helping Molly do tea and clean the dishes, the whole time she was helping, she kept getting this feeling in her gut that something's wrong, but she just decided to ignore it and continue with what she's doing.

Suddenly, the silence that they were working in, ended, as they heard a loud bang. Molly and Charlotte looked outside to see someone flying towards the house, Charlotte grabbed her wand, just in case it was someone unwanted.

They exited the house and Lottie sighed in relief when it was just Hagrid and Harry, they were soaked through so she guessed they had landed in the huge puddle in the grass.

Charlotte immediately ran towards Harry and brought him into a hug, she didn't care that her clothes were getting wet because she was just glad that he was alright. As she was hugging him, Molly asked him.

"What happened? Where are the others?"

They let go and Lottie hugged Hagrid as well, Harry asked in confusion.

"Is no one else back?"

Hagrid spoke up.

"They were on us right from the start, Molly, we didn't stand a chance."

Molly looked nervous, but replied nonetheless.

"Well, thank goodness you two are alright."

Harry stared at Charlotte as the moon glowed onto her and Hagrid continued.

"The Death Eaters were waiting for us, it was an ambush."

Lottie walked back towards Harry and stated.

"Ron and Tonks should've already been back, dad and Fred as well-"

She was cut off by a big flash, they all looked over to where it had come from and saw nothing, that was until Lottie heard Remus shout desperately.

"Here!"

They saw him and George come out from the grass and Remus was holding up a bloody George, Charlotte gasped as she saw that his ear had gone. Harry ran forward and helped Remus as Ginny and Charlotte cleared the way. Lottie's hands began to shake as she couldn't believe what happened to him.

Molly, who was back inside ,saw George and let out a startled "oh, my boy" before helping him onto the sofa. Charlotte's hand covered her mouth and she looked at Molly who kneeled in front of him, Charlotte went to speak, when Remus suddenly grabbed Harry and pushed him against the wall. Charlotte exclaimed out in shock.

"What are you doing?!"

Remus held his wand in Harry's face and asked sternly.

"What creature sat in the corner the first time Harry Potter visited my office in Hogwarts?"

Harry shouted in disbelief.

"Are you mad?"

Remus wasn't having it as he yelled out in anger.

"What creature?!"

Harry answered.

"A Grindylow."

Remus sighed in relief and let Harry go, Charlotte looked at Lupin in shock as he announced bitterly.

"We've been betrayed, Voldemort knew you were being moved tonight, I had to make sure you weren't an imposter."

Harry nodded and swallowed deeply from disbelief and shock at what had just happened, there was suddenly a  whoosh sound and they ran outside to see who it was. Remus let out a "wait" and ran towards Shacklebolt who too had his wand out, Shacklebolt asked Remus firmly.