𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 & 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒔

1st of March, 1980 . The birth of two wonderful twins who joined the family that shared the last name of Weasley.

Molly Weasley was holding her first-ever daughter in her arms, whilst her husband, Arthur Weasley, was holding his sixth son. They both stared at their children with such love and fondness, their daughter and son both had ginger hair and blue eyes, they had the genes that ran through the whole family.

The Weasley parents already had five children before Charlotte and Ron were born. Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, and George.

(Fun fact; Charlie was the one to think of the name "Charlotte" because it was like his name and he wanted his little sister to be named {of a sort} after him.)

Charlotte and Ron were the second pair of twins to be born into the family, Fred and George being the first. Charlotte is also the first female to be born into the Weasley line for several generations, making the family very happy.

Having eight children and then another girl a year after Charlotte and Ron can be very challenging, especially if the family hasn't got a lot of money. Luckily, Bill and Charlie were old enough to leave and do their own things, which meant that Molly and Arthur just had to worry about looking after their six other children .

Arthur Weasley works at the Ministry of Magic in the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts Office, he was very interested with Muggle things and loved his job. He made money that went towards the family, although it wasn't much.

Molly Weasley was a stay-at-home mum, she worked very hard at home and was often known to giving bone crushing hugs and knitting. If you lived in the Burrow, then you would hear Molly frequently shouting at Fred and George whenever they were caught doing pranks. You wouldn't want to get on Molly's bad side because you would probably be deaf from all of her shouting.

When Charlotte and Ron finally turn eleven, they receive their long awaited Hogwarts letter , and when they attend Hogwarts, they're put through a whirlwind of adventures that they never thought they'd go through .

This is a slow-burn Harry Potter x OC story .

It's also a " Best Friends to Lovers" trope and a "He fell first but she fell harder" trope.

Do not skip chapters or years , what's the fucking point? Just don't , it's ridiculous. 

This story will be marked as MATURE due to a lot of swearing and dirty jokes.

I'm well aware that they all don't look alike, but whatever. Just pretend they have blue eyes and freckles if they don't.

For the trillionth time, I'm going by the films, so don't be annoying by correcting my work and saying "oh, it should be this cuz of the books, blah blah blah" like, shush. Honestly, get over it.

You do not have to envision all 7 faceclaims as Charlotte. Just pick the one you like best. I always use Madelaine Petsch for the aesthetics and stuff. I just thought using 7 different faceclaims would be fun, and it was.

And also, to those of you who complain about them being too "young" to be swearing and/or mentioning dirty things, who gives a shit? I don't. Kids younger than 11 or 12 say some more dirty things where I'm from.

There will be no smut in this book, however, my other books like "Snape" and "A Wilting Rose" have smut in them.

If you don't like the outfits that I put, then I apologize. I literally have no sense in fashion, but don't say "I wouldn't wear this" Ok? And? This isn't a Y/N, so it doesn't matter.

The first two years are incredibly cringy and I apologize.