•𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑫 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

"LOTTIE! BREAKFAST IS READY."

Ughhh, I want more sleeeep. Charlotte breathed in and smelt the food, which made her change her mind and want to get up. She got changed out of her onesie and into some clothes.

Charlotte smiled at herself in the mirror as she had changed a bit from last year

Charlotte smiled at herself in the mirror as she had changed a bit from last year. The baby fat had gone off her face and her lady parts were also starting to grow, she also recently got her period which bloody sucked.

After spraying on some perfume from a bottle that has a spell on it so it will never run out, Charlotte left her room and walked down the stairs, quickly moving to the side as Ginny came running up the stairs with a red face. Lottie furrowed her eyebrows and muttered whilst continuing to walk down the stairs.

"What's got you all rushy?"

She didn't get an answer from Ginny so she just shrugged her shoulders, when she got to the bottom of the stairs, Charlotte smiled when she saw Harry and her brothers sat at the table. She made eye contact with Harry and he just stared at her with wide eyes, Lottie sat down next to him and looked at ner brothers with a frown as she noticed they were laughing to themselves. She asked them.

"What are you guys laughing about?"

Fred and George smiled cheekily and replied.

"Oh, just the fact that our dear Lottie has competition."

Charlotte tilted her head to the side in confusion, but cocked her eyebrow and gestured them to continue. Fred snickered and announced.

"Young Ginny just met Harry, froze when she saw him and ran off when he said hi."

Lottie rolled her eyes at them and uttered awkwardly.

"Welp, I'm going to ask mum if she needs help."

She got up and smacked Ron's head when he said something about her being grumpy because of her period. He groaned and whined like a 2 year old but she ignored him and asked her mum if she wanted help, but Molly said she had it covered, which made Charlotte frown.

She awkwardly walked back to the table and sighed in relief when Arthur arrived, he exclaimed as he closed the door.

"What a night, nine raids. Nine!"

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and leaned into Ron to ask him a question.

"Raids?"

Ron explained.

"Dad works at the Ministry of Magic, in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office."

Harry asked again.

"The Misuse of Muggle Artifacts?"

Charlotte answered his question this time.

"That's when wizards bewitch something to drive Muggles mad. Shrinking door keys, that kind of
thing. Dad loves Muggles, he thinks they're fascinating."

Harry made a face as to say "ah right" and Lottie giggled lightly when Arthur sat at the table and noticed that there was a random kid that was not a red head next to him. He blinked and asked.

"Oh, and who are you?"

Harry smiled and replied.

"I'm Harry Potter."

Arthur's eyes widened and he responded.

"Blimey, are you really? Charlotte and Ron has told me all about you, when did you get here?"

Harry went to answer, but Molly appeared, speaking sternly.

"This morning, your sons and daughter flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night."

The siblings slouched in their seats, guilty, but Arthur leaned towards them and asked excitedly, Ginny came back downstairs and sat at the table.

"Did you now?! How'd it go?"

They shot up and began to tell him, but Molly whacked him over the head with a newspaper and glared at him, he winced and cleared his throat. He then spoke again in a voice that was meant to be stern, but failed.

"I-I mean, that was very wrong, kids. Very wrong indeed."

They chuckled at him and he looked at Harry and asked.

"So, Harry, you must know all about Muggles. Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?"

Harry began to tell him, but then got distracted by a sudden hoot, everyone looked towards the open window to see an owl flying towards them, they expected it to fly swiftly through the window. But it's Errol, so he missed the open window and face planted the closed window. Charlotte laughed at the owl in amusement and Molly sighed and stated.

"That must be Errol with the post, fetch him will you, Percy."

Percy nodded and got up from his seat, he opened the door to the window and picked up Errol. The owl hooted and handed Percy the letters, then flew over to Charlotte and landed on her shoulder, she petted him and he hooted in content as Percy looked at the envelopes and announced.

"It's our Hogwarts letters. Look, they've sent Harry's as well!"

He passed everyone their letters and they opened them, Molly stated.

"Dumbledore must know you're here, Harry. Doesn't miss a trick, that man."

Fred looked up from his letter with a worried look on his face as he uttered.

"This lot won't come cheap, mum, the spell-books alone."

Molly smiled and waved her hand, she spoke softly.

"We'll manage. Right then, there is only one place to get all of this, Diagon Alley."

The siblings and Harry looked at each other with a smile on their faces, Ginny was jumping in her seat excitedly as she's starting her first year this year. Percy got dressed since he was in his PJ's and then they were good to go.

They all stood in front of the fireplace and Molly spoke up.

"You first, Harry dear."

As Molly was getting the floo powder, Harry looked to Ron and Charlotte with a look of "help" on his face, Ron and Charlotte stated in unison.

"Harry's never travelled by floo powder before, mum."

Molly frowned and replied.

"Oh. Percy, would you mind going first so Harry can see how it's done?"

Percy nodded and grabbed a hand full of floo powder, he stepped into the fireplace and stated clearly and confidently.

"Diagon Alley!"

He threw the powder down and bright green flames erupted around him and within a blink of the eye, he was gone. Harry looked wide-eyed in shock and Molly ushered him forward and announced.

"You next, Harry. Off you go."

Harry awkwardly shuffled forward and grabbed some floo powder, he stepped into the fireplace and looked at Charlotte, begging for her to help him. Lottie smiled and asked.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

Harry frantically nodded his head, so she walked next to him and waited for him to speak, he looked around and muttered.

"Diagonally."

Charlotte's eyes widened and before she could say anything, he had dropped the powder and they were engulfed in flames. She felt herself being squeezed and soon enough, they were flung out of the fireplace.