𝑨𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒎

October 9th 1998

With the promise that Charlotte made to Alice a while ago, it was time to visit her, but Lottie isn't going alone.

"Ready to go, Neville, Luna?"

They both turned to her and Neville asked curiously.

"Where are we going?"

Charlotte held in a smirk and responded cheekily.

"That's a surprise, little brother."

Neville shook his head and let out a chuckle, Neville and Luna held hands as Charlotte took them to the orphanage. They stood outside the building and Luna asked lightly.

"Oh, an orphanage?"

Lottie nodded her head and lead them inside, she spotted Mabel taking care of a small boy and the bell above the door rang, signalling that someone had entered, which made Mabel look towards them. When she saw the three of them, she immediately smiled and spoke to the little boy before coming over to them. She greeted Charlotte.

"Charlotte, good to see you, I notice that you have brought some friends, what can I do for you?"

Charlotte smiled and leaned forward to her, whispering so Neville and Luna couldn't hear.

"I'm here for Alice, I'm hoping she is going to be adopted today."

Mabel smiled and nodded before walking into a room, she came out in a few seconds with the blonde adorable girl that Charlotte knew, trailing behind her. When Alice saw Charlotte, her eyes lit up and she shouted as she started to run up to her.

"Lottie!"

Charlotte giggled and crouched down before picking Alice up in her arms. She spoke again.

"You kept your promise, I knew you would come!"

Lottie let out a laugh and nodded before responding.

"Of course I would keep my promise, besides, I want you to meet my other two best friends."

Charlotte turned to the couple and announced.

"Neville, Luna, meet Alice. Alice, meet Neville and Luna."

Neville's eyes widened and Alice gave them a cute wave, to which Luna gladly waved back, Neville was too gobsmacked to do anything. Charlotte went to speak, but Alice asked worriedly.

"Where's your baby? Isn't there supposed to be a bump?"

Charlotte looked down to her flat stomach with a smile and explained to her.

"I've already had my baby, Ali, she's at home with my family."

Alice's eyes widened and asked cutely.

"Can I meet her?"

Charlotte nodded and replied.

"Soon, but right now, why don't you get to know Neville and Luna, I'm sure they'll be delighted to do the same."

Lottie looked to Neville and he paused before nodding, Charlotte let Alice down and she took Neville and Luna's hands before leading them away. Neville looked back at Lottie and she smiled.

And on that day, Alice finally got a family that would treat her right.