•𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑫 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11

That match went quite fast, too fast for Charlotte's liking, and it was quite an eventful one too, a bludger kept following Harry and nearly got him killed, it also broke his arm. But nonetheless, he caught the Snitch and the Gryffindor's won the match.

Now, they are currently in the hospital wing because stupid Lockhart tried to be the hero and instead made Harry's bones in his arm disappear.

Madam Pomfrey gave Harry a drink and Lottie guessed it was disgusting due to his scrunched up face and the fact that he spat it all over her. Harry frantically apologized and tried to wipe the drink off of her Quidditch robes with a tissue, but it just got awkward as he was just dabbing her face.

Charlotte sighed and used a spell to clean herself up, making Harry's face fall and face-palm as he suddenly remembered he could do magic.

Soon, they all got shooed out of the room as Madam Pomfrey began to fix his bones and she said it could take all night, but Charlotte knew for a fact that she's end up sneaking in at some point to make sure Harry was okay anyway.

But, right now, Hermione and Charlotte are in the dorms doing their nails. Charlotte stated.

"Hey, did I ever tell you about what I heard that time Harry and I got flooed to Knockturn Alley?"

Hermione looked up and shook her head, making Lottie smile and begin explaining everything about what Mr Malfoy was doing, when she got to the part where Lucius had said something about Draco having a crush on her, Hermione immediately squealed and spoke excitedly.

"Oh my Godric! Really? This is so awesome, you have two boys that have a deep crush on you! Imagine what it'd be like when you're older, it won't be just Harry and Malfoy that'll have a crush on you. if I liked girls, I would certainly want to go out with you, I mean look at you, absolute perfection."

Charlotte blushed and smiled shyly, she replied.

"I mean, I guess I'll have to wait for what the future holds, I really hope I don't have to end up choosing one, it wouldn't be fair on the other. And I'm not as beautiful as you, Mione. I can tell that you're going to be a stunner in the future, I mean, you already have Ron crushing on you."

It was Hermione's turn to blush this time and she rubbed the back of her neck, speaking shyly.

"I'm sure Ronald doesn't have a crush on me, I have a feeling that it's completely platonic."

Charlotte smirked and rolled her eyes, they continued to gossip about boys until Mione fell asleep. And Charlotte made sure she was completely out before quietly leaving the dorm and sneakily made her way to the Hospital Wing.

When she got there, the door was open slightly, so she pushed it as quietly as she could, but because the castle was Godric knows how old, it was squeaky, which made her wince, hoping that Poppy didn't hear it.

Charlotte had managed to slip through the small crack and walked to Harry's bed, she sat on the edge of it and brushed his hair out of his eyes. He must have felt her touch as he sleepily opened his eyes and gasped loudly as he saw her, Lottie apologized for scaring him and he scooted over so she could sit properly. She whispered quietly.

"How's your arm?"

He touched his bandaged up arm and shrugged, he then replied.

"Madam Pomfrey fixed all the bones, but my arm is hurting quite bad."

Charlotte snickered and responded in a "duh" tone.

"Well of course your arm will be sore, you just had your bones re-grown."

Harry smiled and let out a soft laugh, but his eyes widened as he looked behind Charlotte, and furrowing her eyebrows, she looked behind her and nearly fell off the bed. Thankfully, Harry grabbed her waist with his good arm and she placed her hand over her heart as it was beating quite fast. Harry asked in shock from the unexpected visitor.