𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑰𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑨 𝒀/𝑵

I don't know how many times I have to bloody say this, this book (along with all my others) are not Y/N's. My books are strictly OC's. If you're confused;

Y/N = Your Name (that's you)

OC = Original Character or Own Character (A character made by me, the author, who I have complete control over.)

I have said multiple times in my disclaimers, A/N's and comments that you are not the main character of this book. I did not spend 3 years perfecting Charlotte, just to have you think you're her. (The same as my other OC's.)

If you want to be in a book so bad, go read a Y/N, those books are what that's for.

I've had many arguments with stupid readers who cannot read for shit and/or purposely ignore my disclaimers, A/N's and comments. If you can read a book that has 100+ chapters, then you can most definitely read an A/N or a disclaimer that takes seconds. Stop being lazy and actually read properly.

Many people I have argued with always get mad at me for going off on them, but it's your fault in the first place. If you could read and not skip, then you wouldn't be saying "I" or "we" or "me" or "I'm" when I specifically said that you're not my OC's.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again.

YOU ARE NOT CHARLOTTE, YOU ARE NOT THE MAIN CHARACTER IN MY BOOKS. GO TO SPECSAVERS AND READ PROPERLY OR GO AND READ A Y/N IF YOU'RE SO INTERESTED IN BEING IN A BOOK!

If you don't like my attitude, then you're either just soft or you can go cry about it. I won't give you respect if you don't respect my book(s), it's as easy as that.

The amount of times I've had to correct people is absolutely ridiculous, I don't care if you "always do it". You're not going to be doing it in my book. End of.

Thank you ❤