•𝑺𝑰𝑿𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15

It is now the afternoon and the quartet are sitting in the Great Hall eating lunch, Ron was a lot better, but he had no recollection of what happened last night. It seems as though he was trying too hard to think, because he was making it snow on Lottie's ham sandwich. Hermione noticed too and told him.

"Stop it, Ron, you're making it snow."

Harry looked up and wiped the table with his hand, he then grabbed another ham sandwich that wasn't wet from the snow and swapped it with the one that was. Charlotte thanked him and he smiled lightly. During that, Ron was asking Hermione about something.

"Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again."

Hermione exchanged glances with the other two before explaining to him.

"Um, well, she came to visit you in the hospital and you talked, I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation."

Ron raised his eyebrows before leaning forward and announcing.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm bloody thrilled to be shot of her, it just she seems a bit put out."

Harry and Charlotte turned their heads whilst Ron and Hermione looked behind, there was Lavender, tightly holding a spoon causing her fingers to go white, she was also glaring at Ron and Hermione. Hermione spoke up.

"Yes, she does, doesn't she?"

Charlotte held in a laugh and turned back to face her friends, Hermione continued wearily.

"You say you don't remember anything from that night? Anything at all?"

Lottie frowned at what she was hoping he would say, but with Ron being incompetent, he responded dumbly.

"There is something... But it can't be, I was completely boggled, wasn't I?"

Hermione awkwardly laughed and Charlotte sighed and face planted the table, causing Harry to pat her back as he knew how frustrating Ron can be. Charlotte groaned loudly and lifted her head up to see her twin brother looking at her weirdly, so she waved him off and listened as Hermione spoke again.

"Harry, that's Katie, Katie Bell. Remember, Demelza took over her place in Quidditch because she got possessed."

They all looked over at her and Harry quickly got up, they watched as he walked up to her and began speaking with her. Charlotte minded her own business and continued to eat, well, that was until she spotted Draco in her peripheral vision.

Charlotte did a double take to see him walking off and Harry following, her eyes widened and she cleared her throat before getting up and announcing.

"Welp, I need the loo, I'll be right back."

Ron nodded, whilst Hermione knew what she was going to do, and that is to follow them. So, she waited until Harry left the hall so she could then sneakily follow them. Charlotte was a bit behind and might have nearly gotten lost, but once she got to where they were, they were duelling. She yelled out as she ducked behind a pillar to avoid a spell coming at her.

"Guys, what the fuck are you doing?"

There was more spells being casted before Harry replied.

"Lottie, stay back, he's the one who possessed Katie."

She let out a quick, "I know" and saw the look on Harry's face, but he decided to let it slide and shot a spell at Draco that made Charlotte's heart drop.

"Sectumsempra!"

It took Charlotte a few seconds to realize what spell that was, but then she got a flashback to when Harry got that book and wondered what the spell was. There was a bit of silence until Lottie began to hear Draco crying, she immediately pushed past Harry and dropped down beside him as he bleeding out on the ground.