•𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9

"Lottie, wake up! Lottie! Your dad's been hurt!"

That made Charlotte shoot up in bed, she turned to Hermione who was looking at her in sympathy.

Charlotte got out of bed and put on a dressing gown and slippers, she rushed out of the dorm to be met with her concerned and worried looking siblings. They all looked at each other before following Minnie to Dumbledore's office, and once they got there, a sweaty and disturbed looking Harry stood in front of a calm looking Dumbledore.

They sat down and Charlotte curled up into Ron as Dumbledore asked Harry.

"In the dream, were you standing next to the victim or looking down at the scene?"

Harry replied with a stutter.

"N-Neither, it was like I.. Professor, will you please just tell me what's happening?"

Dumbledore ignored him and instead ordered the paintings.

"Everard, Arthur's on guard duty tonight, make sure he's found by the right people."

Harry let out a "sir" helplessly and Dumbledore ignored him again.

"Phineas, you must go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place. Tell them that Arthur Weasley is gravely injured and his children will be arriving there soon by Portkey."

Charlotte looked at Harry to see him breathing heavily, slightly panicky. A portrait announces.

"They've got him, Albus. It was close, but they'll think he'll make it. What's more, the Dark Lord failed to acquire it."

Charlotte sighed and Dumbledore spoke in relief.

"Oh, thank goodness. Next, we need to-"

Dumbledore is cut off by Harry shouting loudly.

"Look at me!"

That made Charlotte jump and they looked at Harry in shock, sweat drips down his neck and he continues.

"What's happening to me?"

Charlotte bit her lip as it looks like he's going to cry, she got up and encased him into a hug. He immediately wrapped his arms around her body and places his head into her neck. Lottie didn't care that he reeked of sweat, she just hugged him to calm him down a little.

Snape suddenly appears, making them jump and look at him as he asks Dumbledore.

"You wished to see me, headmaster?"

Harry looked away from Snape as Dumbledore replies.

"Oh, Severus. I'm afraid we can't wait, not even till the morning. Otherwise, we'll all be vulnerable."

Charlotte furrowed her eyebrows in confusion until Snape pulled Harry away from her and drags him out of the room. Her eyes widen and she sighs as they get taken to Grimmauld Place.

When they arrive, the Weasley's immediately run towards Molly and hug her, her eyes look like she's been crying and she tells them that she's picking Arthur up in the morning and that they should all get to bed. The boys begin to depart and Charlotte went to do the same when she spotted Remus looking at her sadly.

She pursed her lips and walked towards him, he opened his arms and she crashed into him. Lottie then sighed heavily and tears begin to spill.

Lottie felt Remus' hand stroke her head as she leant her head on his chest, he sighed and they got out of the hug. He then reassured her.

"Your father will be fine, he's under the care of extremely talented nurses. He will be back for Christmas, okay? Now get to sleep, you look like you need it."

Charlotte smiled and nodded, she whispered a "goodnight" to him before going up the stairs, and as she did, she looked through the bars of the banister and smiled as Sirius kissed Remus' cheek. They both went back into the living room and closed the door. Lottie shook her head and continued to go up the stairs.

She went into a bedroom and plonked herself into a bed and stared at the ceiling, a thousand thoughts were swirling in her head and it was driving her insane. She decided to ignore the nagging thoughts and drifted off to sleep.