•𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12

Charlotte managed to get up and went to make a run for it until someone grabbed her hair and spun her around, she scoffed as she looked at the face of Gregory Goyle. He smirked and yanked her towards Umbridge and Lottie tried to get out of his grip, but he gripped her wrists tightly, making her wince in pain.

Charlotte looked at Draco to see him looking at Goyle angrily, he drags Cho towards them and softly grabs Lottie, swapping them around. She then sighed when Draco whispered in her ear as they followed Umbridge.

"I'm sorry."

Charlotte pursed her lips and whispered back.

"It's alright."

She turned her attention to Harry who was in the grip of Percy, the same as Cho who looked guilty. Umbridge led them all to Dumbledore's office and when they got there, she muttered to Fudge.

"I've been watching them for weeks, and see, "Dumbledore's Army" proof of what I've been telling you right from the beginning, Cornelius."

She then turned to Dumbledore and continued.

"All your fear-mongering about You-Know-Who never fooled us for a moment, we saw your lies for what they were: A smoke screen for your bid to seize control of the Ministry."

Dumbledore stood in front of them and responded.

"Naturally."

Harry suddenly defended Dumbledore.

"No, professor. He has nothing to do with it, it was me!"

Dumbledore replied nonchalantly.

"Most noble of you, Harry, to shield me. But as it has been pointed out, the parchment clearly says "Dumbledore's Army" not "Potter's". I instructed Harry to form this organisation and I, alone, am responsible for its activities."

Charlotte looked at Dumbledore in shock and was about to speak up when Fudge announced.

"Dispatch an owl to the Daily Prophet. If we hurry, we should still make the morning edition. Dawlish, Shacklebolt, you will escort Dumbledore to Azkaban to await trial for conspiracy and sedition."

Charlotte's eyes widened and she went to protest until Dumbledore smiled and muttered calmly.

"Ah, I thought we might hit this little snag. You seem to be labouring under the delusion that I'm going to.. what was the phrase? Come quietly. Well, I can tell you this, I have no intention of going to Azkaban."

Umbridge, Dawlish and Fudge were inching closer to Dumbledore and Umbridge snapped.

"Enough of this, take him!"

Dawlish and Shacklebolt went to grab him, when Fawkes screeched and flew towards them, Dumbledore raised his hands and in a split second, they had both disappeared with a bang. There was a blinding flash and a gust of wind.

Draco shielded Charlotte's face with his hand as they flinched. Once it was over, they looked at where Dumbledore had previously been stood and saw that he had disappeared. Lottie held back a smirk when Shacklebolt muttered to Fudge.

"Well, you may not like him, Minister. But you can't deny, Dumbledore's got style."

So, Umbridge has replaced Dumbledore as head of the school and Charlotte is not happy about that. Firstly, Cho ratted them out, now the toad is in charge of everyone. Just bloody wonderful!

Filch has also taken all the portraits off the wall, except the one for the Gryffindor door. And secondly, everyone who was in the DA, has detention with the quills that Harry has been using and it hurts like hell. Umbitch just sits there in Dumbledore's chair looking at them whilst they write with their own blood.