•𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑫 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6

Thanks to Madam Pomfrey's healing and such, Charlotte was bandaged up. Draco insisted on a sling to be put on his arm and she rolled her eyes at him. He seemed to avoid eye contact with Charlotte as they left the hospital wing.

The two entered the great hall and Lottie went to her table as he went to his. She was getting a lot of attention after putting her life in danger because of Draco. Charlotte had to stop her brothers from trying to behead Draco, they eventually gave up. But she knew that Fred and George were gonna prank him some time.

As they ate tea, the quartet overheard Pansy cooing at Draco.

"Does it hurt terribly, Draco?"

Draco replied with a fake hurt look.

"It comes and goes, still. I consider myself lucky, according to Madam Pomfrey, another minute or two... and I could've lost the arm."

Charlotte scoffed as he was lying, Ron grinded his teeth together and stated bitterly.

"The little git, he's really laying it on thick, isn't he?"

Harry nodded and replied.

"At least Hagrid didn't get sacked."

Hermione sighed and spoke up as Charlotte rolled around her peas with the fork in boredom.

"Yes, but I hear Draco's father is furious. I don't think we've heard the end of this."

Lottie scoffed loudly and responded.

"Like we ever hear the end of it with Dra- Malfoy."

The others agree and Harry was about to speak when Seamus ran into the great hall with a newspaper in his hand. He exclaimed loudly.

"He's been sighted!!"

The Gryffindor table all huddled around the newspaper and Ron asks as they join them.

"Who?"

No one answers, instead they get the answer from the front page. Sirius Black. People start gasping and Hermione mutters out.

"Duff town? That's not far from here."

Neville stood next to Charlotte, making sure he didn't hit her injured arm as he leant in and asked worriedly.

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?"

Charlotte rubbed his shoulder as he looks at her in panic. Lavender scoffs and speaks.

"With the Dementors at every entrance?"

Dean then responded.

"Dementors? He's already slipped by them once, hasn't he? Who's to say he can't do it again?"

Charlotte saw the fear flicker on Harry's face, she takes her hand off Neville to rub Harry's shoulder to try and calm him. Bem stared at the page grimly and stated.

"That's right, Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke, like trying to catch smoke with your bare
hands."

Harry sighed deeply and walked off. Ron went to follow him, but Charlotte held him back and stated.

"Don't, he'll want to be alone so he can take it all in."

Ron reluctantly sits back down and Charlotte watches as Seamus passes the newspaper to the other tables for them to see for themselves.

It's soon night time and everyone had left the great hall to go to their dorms. Mione and Lottie were sitting their beds, petting their cats and they were both wondering about what adventures they'd get up to this year. Charlotte looked at the alarm clock to find that it was 11pm. They said goodnight and fell asleep.