𝑨/𝑵

Hiya,

I'd never thought I'd say this, but this is the end, I have loved writing this book and communicating with you readers. I really hope that you have enjoyed this book as much as I did.

And even though this book has finished, I will be writing some books that have been in my drafts. I'm not going to lie, I have over 200 drafted books that have popped up in my head or I got inspiration from someone else.

I've had the idea of wanting my readers to get to know me. So, without further ado. Here is me, your author.

 Here is me, your author

If you didn't read my bio, I am 18 years old (as of 2020)

If you didn't read my bio, I am 18 years old (as of 2020). My pronouns are she/her and I'm Bisexual, I have green eyes, brown hair and glasses. I'm also 5"8/9 and I'm from the UK.

I love to read and write books and listen to music (mostly K-pop), I'm also a massive Harry Potter fan and I have Dyscalculia. (Difficulty with numbers and mathematics).

I am not in education as I got told by my rheumatologist that I have Fibromyalgia and some other types of disabilities. And because of that, I stay at home (mostly in my bedroom). I do get lonely, but writing books and doing other things helps cure my boredom.

The only time I really go out is if I've got a doctor/hospital appointment, any other appointments or to the shops in my village. I also use crutches to get out and about.

Despite being disabled myself, I care for my mum who is also disabled, she too has Fibromyalgia, but more of a rare case, and because of that, she is in a wheelchair and has to sleep in the living room as she cannot get upstairs.

It would be lovely if I can get to talk to more of you about my books, advice or things in general. I'm always free, so u can talk to me on here or follow my other social media.

Main Instagram: mia_hp08

Wattpad instagram: xpotterhead08.wp

Main TikTok: mia_hp08

Wattpad TikTok: xpotterhead08.wp (if you have read this book and want to make a TikTok about it, use the hashtag #ronweasleystwinsister)

YouTube: xpotterhead08

Thank you for reading this book and voting on it, I really enjoy reading your comments. I've also just hit 3M reads on this book, so I must thank you. Feel free to have a read of my other books.

Stay sexy

Stay classy

Stay sassy

And more importantly...

Stay safe

There's a surprise on the next page 😉