•𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20

It was now night time and the quartet apparated to Hogsmeade, but as they landed, alarms began going off and they panicked. Men were shouting, so they ran and hid in behind a table. Charlotte held her breath as footsteps and shuffling was heard near them, but, luckily, they went away, so the group ran again, only to be blocked by a locked gate. Lottie went to use "alohomora", but someone whispered behind them.

"In here, Potter."

Hoping that it wasn't a trap, they had no choice but to go into the building. Charlotte glanced at the person who was holding the door and was taken aback by how similar he looked to Dumbledore. They went down some stairs and walked into a room with a light, Ron whispered to them when they were inside.

"Did you get a look at him? For a second, I thought it was.."

He trailed off and Hermione and Charlotte finished his sentence.

"I know. Dumbledore."

They walked further into the room and saw a massive painting of a brunette girl in a blue dress, she moved slightly and Lottie looked away. Hermione spotted something and called out to Harry, who was looking around.

"Harry, I can see you in this."

The four looked at the broken mirror to see Harry's face in it, they then looked back at Harry to see him looking into a shard of glass he had in his hand, he walked towards them and was about to speak, when someone came down the stairs and scolded the teens.

"You bloody fools, what were you thinking coming here? Have you any idea how dangerous it is?"

Three of them didn't reply, but Harry spoke up as he recognised the man.

"You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother, it's you I've been seeing in here. You're the one who sent Dobby."

Aberforth looked out a window and asked.

"Where have you left him?"

Charlotte looked at him confused until she responded.

"He's alive, but I ended up taking the hit. I had to have a C-section whilst unconscious and my baby had to go to St Mungo's."

He looked at her and uttered.

"I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through that."

Charlotte smiled lightly and muttered a "it's okay" and Harry asked Aberforth again.

"Who gave that to you? The mirror?"

He responded and Charlotte couldn't help but feel as though they were talking to Dumbledore from the way he was talking.

"Mundungus Fletcher, about a year ago."

Harry, who looked peeved off, stated.

"Dung had no right, it belonged to-"

Aberforth cut him off.

"Sirius, Albus told me, he also told me you'd likely be hacked off if you ever found out I had it. But, ask yourself, where would you be if I didn't?"

He walked towards the group and grabbed a tray of drinks and food, making the three immediately tuck in. Hermione asked as Charlotte shoved a piece of bread into her mouth.

"Do you hear from the others much? From the Order?"

She took a sip of milk and Aberforth answered bitterly.

"The Order's finished, You-Know-Who's won, and anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves."

Harry didn't bother having any of the food as he only had one thought, he expressed it blankly.