𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕?

March 5th 2000

Lately, Charlotte hasn't been feeling too well, it's the same as what she was like with Elizabeth, but 10x worse. She has a feeling that she may be pregnant, but she needed to take a pregnancy test.

It's her first time doing one of these as she couldn't get one during the time they were searching for Horcruxes. With Harry reading the Daily Prophet in bed, Lottie walked to the bathroom.

She reached under the sink and pulled out a box of pregnancy tests, she opened it and got one out, reading the instructions on the back, cringing slightly at what she had to do.

And after doing her business, she washed her hands whilst impatiently waiting on the results to show up, and when they did, boy was sne happy.

A giddy smile made its way onto Charlotte's mouth and she jumped up and down as quietly as she could, but she quickly calmed down and composed herself before opening the bathroom door and leaning on the door frame. She hid the test behind her and nonchalantly asked Harry.

"Harry, love? Would it be the correct time to maybe think about wanting another child?"

He looked up from the newspaper and furrowed his eyebrows, he then responded.

"Lottie, it's always the correct time to want another child."

Charlotte smirked and held the pregnancy test in front of her face, she looked at it and sassily stated.

"Well, you're in luck then, I'm pregnant."

Harry's eyes widened and he paused for a few seconds before doing a double take and throwing the newspaper on the floor. He ran up to her, hugging her tightly. Lottie chuckled at his excitement and stated softly.

"I wonder how Elizabeth will take the news of a new sibling. Do you think she'll be okay with it?"

Harry nodded and replied.

"Of course she'll be okay with it, you've seen the pictures she's drawn or painted, all of them either have a baby on the side or a pregnant you, she'll be delighted."

Charlotte smiled fondly at the thought of Elizabeth getting a sibling and them being a happy family, even though they're already happy.