•𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8

Over the next couple of days, more Educational Decrees have gone up and more lessons of DA have been done. The last lesson, Nigel got hurt as Cho wasn't paying attention on her wand and instead stared at Harry, making Nigel fall from the air and land on his stomach.

Draco had told Charlotte that he wants to be on the Inquisitorial squad for extra credit and she obviously didn't tell him about her being in the DA or that the DA existed. Although, she thinks they already know what's going on.

But, anyway, talking about the DA. They were in one of the lessons now, everyone took turns in shouting spells at the statue as it came towards them. Charlotte, feeling very confident, waited until it came towards her and when it did, she knew what spell to use.

"Reducto!"

The force of her voice, made the spell powerful and strong, her hair flew back and instead of making the statue spring back, it disintegrated. Everyone watched as the ashes of the statue slipped down the drain underneath it. Charlotte breathed out a laugh and looked up to see everyone staring at her in awe. Her brothers patted her back and messed up her hair whilst she high-fived Hermione. Harry, however, couldn't say anything as he was just staring at her with his mouth dropped.

After getting complimented and stuff, they carried on trying to disarm someone as Neville needed more work. Charlotte was currently stood opposite him and she had her wand raised, she waited for him to say the spell.

"Expelliarmus."

He waved his wand and Charlotte was taken aback when her wand flew out her hand. A massive smile made its way onto her face and everyone had stopped and stared at Neville.

Neville looked at his wand and then at Lottie in shock, her hands cupped her mouth and she jumped up and down excitedly as he had successfully disarmed her.

Charlotte launched at Neville and gave him a tight hug, everyone else crowded around them and congratulated him. Lottie heard Harry speak to him.

"Fantastic, Neville. Well done."

Charlotte could tell that Neville was still shocked as he didn't know what to say, she whispered in his ear.

"Your parents will be so proud of you, Neville."

Neville smiled brightly and she patted him on the shoulder, she then went to the front with Harry, Hermione and Ron as Harry spoke up.

"That will be all for today's lesson. Now, we're not gonna be meeting again until after the holidays. So, just keep practicing on your own as best as you can. And well done, everyone. Great, great work."

Everyone began to clap and Charlotte patted Harry on the back and smiled as she muttered to him.

"Well done, Harry. You're a great teacher."

He smiled and thanked her, everyone began leaving the room and Charlotte immediately went over to Neville and linked arms with him, Hermione and Ron followed then as they went back to the common room. Charlotte got Neville a celebratory hot chocolate and wondered where Harry was, but little did she know that a certain girl held him back.

When Harry did come back, he was looking flustered and his left cheek was red, he came and sat down on the floor and stared into space until he finally explained.

"Um, Cho held me back and I thought she wanted to talk about the lessons and stuff until she started talking about Cedric. She then began to cry and suddenly made mistletoe appear, she began to lean in and I didn't know what to do, so I just leant back and tried to avoid her. When she noticed that I wasn't kissing back, she looked at me and I told her that I didn't like her that way. So she slapped me. I can't believe she tried to kiss me in front of Cedric's picture."

Charlotte's eyes widened and her mouth dropped, anger bubbled inside of her and she shot up. She went to run out of the common room when she was picked up by her waist. The person carried her away and she exclaimed in anger.

"Let me go! I'm going to kill the bitch! Why the fuck is she upset? She wasn't even close to Cedric!"

The person dropped her on the sofa and she looked up to see Harry, he sighed and stated.

"Calm down, Lottie. I'm fine, I swear."

Charlotte huffed and crossed her arms in frustration, she soon calmed down and they all talked until it was time for bed. Charlotte, however, didn't go to sleep. She waited until Hermione was asleep before tiptoeing out her room and headed to Fred and George's room.

She softly knocked and a few seconds later, a sleepy George opened the door. He squinted at her and went to ask why she was here, but she butted in.

"Want to go prank a bitch?"

A smirk appeared on his face and he got Fred up, they then sneakily exited the common room and made their way to the Ravenclaw tower. When they got there, they got asked a riddle, in which Charlotte solved almost instantly. It must have been correct as the door began to open.

They then sneaked in and found Cho's dorm as it had a plaque outside the door saying who is in what dorm.

But since the boys couldn't go into it, they passed Lottie the pranking stuff and she entered the dorm room. Charlotte smirked as she spotted a sleeping Cho, she went into the bathroom and replaced all the shampoo and conditioner with bright yellow hair dye. She also replaced her tooth paste with a spicy flavoured one, and also replaced her shower gel so that it'd make her go orange.

Lottie then replaced the hair brush with a biting one, so when Cho goes to brush her hair, the brush will try to bite her. Charlotte smirked knowing that Cho will be going home looking like a right twat.

Once she was done, Charlotte tiptoed out of the room and rushed down to the boys, where they high-fived and exited the common room. They rushed to their common room and said goodnight as they went to bed.

However, a good night would soon turn into not so much of a "good" night.