•𝑺𝑰𝑿𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

Summer was quite uneventful, if I must say. Not much happened, except Fred and George opened their new joke shop in Diagon Alley which is absolutely amazing.

It's really popular and they're doing really well with it, everyone else also had to go back to the burrow because it hurt too much to stay at Grimmauld Place.

Charlotte has secretly been owling Draco, but he hasn't been answering and she's starting to worry. He must be busy with something, but I'll see when we go back to Hogwarts in a couple of days.

It's currently night time and Lottie's getting ready for bed, the girls are having a sleepover tonight. Hermione and Charlotte were brushing their teeth and Ginny went downstairs to get a book, she suddenly shouted to Molly.

"Mum?"

Molly's footsteps were heard as she answered.

"Ginny, what is it?"

Charlotte spat out her toothpaste and listened as Ginny spoke again.

"I was only wondering when Harry got here."

Lottie's head shot up at the name and she looked to Hermione and she shrugged. Molly began to go down the stairs and she asked in confusion.

"What? Harry? Harry who?"

Charlotte chuckled and Ginny answered back.

"Harry Potter, of course."

She dried her hands on the towel and kept listening as Molly mutteted sassily.

"I think I'd know if Harry Potter was in my house, wouldn't I?"

Hermione and Charlotte left the bathroom and looked down at Ginny from the top of the banister. She stated.

"His trunk is in the kitchen, and his owl."

Charlotte furrowed her eyebrows at what she had said and Molly scoffed lightly before responding.

"No, dear. I seriously doubt that."

As she finished her sentence, Hedwig screeched and Lottie looked at Hermione again as her eyes were wide. She then heard Ron's footsteps above them, he peeked his head over the banister and asked curiously.

"Harry? Did someone say "Harry"?"

Charlotte rolled her eyes at her incompetent brother and Ginny asked him.

"Is he up there with you?"

Ron replied with a shake of his head.

"Of course not, I'd know if my best friend was in my room. Wouldn't I?"

Ginny sighed and then asked Lottie.

"You haven't seen him, have you?"

Charlotte let out a laugh and responded sarcastically.

"Ginny, you'd know if I had seen him."

Ron appeared next to his twin and retorted.