•𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10

Charlotte was walking to the library to meet up with Hermione when she was suddenly pulled aside, she looked at the person to see a red cheeked Cedric, he was holding something behind his back. Lottie smiled at him and greeted kindly.

"Morning, Cedric, how are you?"

Cedric smiled back and replied.

"Morning, Lottie. I'm doing great, can I ask you something?"

She furrowed her eyebrows and responded.

"Of course, go ahead."

Cedric nodded before letting out a shaky breath, he then asked as he held out a lily to her.

"Will you go to the Yule Ball with me?"

Charlotte immediately blushed and replied with bright smile on her face.

"I would love to go with you to the Yule Ball. Thank you, I love lillies."

Cedric smiled and wiped the sweat that was forming on his forehead, he then handed her the lily and stated.

"That's great, I can't wait for the Yule Ball."

Lottie let out a soft laugh and responded.

"I can't wait either, I must be going, I'm afraid, Hermione is waiting for me in the library."

Cedric nodded and they hugged before dispersing. Charlotte looked at the lily in her hand and got really giddy. She practically ran to the library in excitement, and when she got there, she found Hermione and she looked at the lily in Lottie's hand. Mione teased..

"Wow, a lily for me, I'm honoured. Yes I will go with you to the Yule Ball."

Charlotte playfully shook her head and smiled brightly before exclaiming as quietly as she could.

"Cedric asked me to the Yule Ball!"

Hermione slammed her book shut in shock and they winced when Madam Prince harshly shushed them. They apologized and decided to leave the library so they could get their excitement out. When they did, they both immediately squealed and jumped up and down together, ignoring the strange looks they were recieving from students. Once they slightly calmed down, Hermione exclaimed.

"Oh my Godric, you are going to the Yule Ball with Cedric! What's even better is that Viktor Krum asked me!"

Lottie's mouth dropped and she congratulated Mione. They then decided that they would go dress shopping tomorrow as there is a Hogsmeade trip.

{The next day}

It's Hogsmeade day, my dudes! And it's snowing and cold out, so Hermione and Charlotte dressed in matching clothes because they felt like it. (They did wear a wooly jumper underneath the coats, but I couldn't fit it on the page. 😅)

 😅)