•𝑺𝑰𝑿𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9

Today, everyone gets to find out who's been picked for the team. Charlotte has no idea as Harry was the one who decided.

Ron and Lottie were nervously holding hands as they walked up to the parchment that was hanging up on the wall. There was a big group standing in front of it and the twins waited until they dispersed, and when they did. The two looked at the parchment and scanned it. It read..

GRYFFINDOR QUIDDITCH TEAM

Beaters -

Richie Coote
• Jimmy Peaks

Chasers -

Charlotte Weasley
Demelza Robins
• Ginny Weasley

Keeper -

• Ron Weasley

Seeker -

• Harry Potter

Captain/Co-captain -

Harry Potter (Captain)
• Charlotte Weasley (Co-captain)

Ron and Charlotte turned to each other with massive smiles on their faces, they hugged as they congratulated each other. Harry came up beside them and placed a hand on their shoulders. He smiled and announced.

"Our first game is the day after tomorrow in the afternoon. We have practice first thing in the morning, be on the field by 6am."

The twins nodded and spent their day ranting on about Quidditch teams and such. When the night came, Hermione, Neville, Harry and Charlotte attended to the dinner party for Slughorn. It wasn't much of a party, but they just ate a lot of food.

The starter and main were delicious and now they are onto dessert, Charlotte looked at the massive bowl of ice cream that was placed in front of her and immediately grabbed her spoon and tucked in. There was a bit of silence until Slughorn spoke to Cormac. who was sat next to him.

"So, tell me, Cormac. Do you see much of your Uncle Tiberius these days?"

Cormac looked up and replied.

"Yes, sir. In fact, I’m meant to go hunting with him and the Minister for Magic over the holidays."

Slughorn chuckled and muttered.

"Well, be sure to give them both my best."

Cormac smiled and nodded, Slughorn then diverted his attention to a student called Marcus Belby. He was greedily stuffing his face with ice cream and made a right mess of it, it was all over his mouth. You'd think he was a six year old. (A/N: RIP to Robert Knox, he played Marcus Belby and was tragically stabbed after protecting his brother who had gotten into a bar fight.)

"What about your uncle, Belby? Working on anything new?"

He turned to Slughorn and acknowledged.

"For those of you who don’t know, Marcus’ uncle invented the Wolfsbane Potion."

Everyone looked at Belby and Charlotte snickered as she saw Blaise looking incredibly disgusted as he stared at Belby as he slurped down the ice cream. Belby kept eating and replied without looking up.