•𝑺𝑰𝑿𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12

The day after the party, everyone was on the train home for the holidays, Charlotte was in a compartment with Harry and Ron. Harry had told Ron about the conversation he and Charlotte had overheard, Ron was a bit confused.

"Unbreakable Vow? Are you sure that's what Snape said?"

Charlotte nodded and Harry spoke up.

"Positive, why?"

Ron made eye contact with Charlotte before replying.

"It's just, well, you can't break an Unbreakable Vow."

Harry replied sarcastically.

"I'd worked that much out for myself, funnily enough."

Charlotte would have laughed, but it wasn't the mood to do that, Ron sighed and spoke again.

"You don't understand."

Harry was going to ask why, when Ron let out a "oh, bloody hell" as Lavender came up to the compartment, waved and breathed on the door before drawing a heart and putting hers and Ron's first name initials. Harry and Charlotte just awkwardly sat there watching. Harry then touched Lottie's hair and played with a strand to distract himself. Lavender then mouthed to Ron before walking off.

Harry sassily mumbled.

"Lovely."

Charlotte snickered in amusement and they sat in a little bit of silence until Ron leaned towards them and announced.

"All she wants to do is snog me, my lips are getting chapped, look."

He leant further towards them and Harry and Charlotte moved their faces away in disgust, Harry groaned and retorted.

"I'll take your word for it."

Charlotte shifted uncomfortably in her seat and looked to the door to see Hermione joyfully approach, she then saw the drawing on the door and sighed before walking off. The trio sat in an awkward silence until Harry broke it by continuing the conversation from earlier.

"So, what happens to you? What happens if you break an Unbreakable Vow?"

Ron and Charlotte looked at each other before answering in unison.

"You die."

Harry's eyes widened and he looked gobsmacked, Charlotte didn't blame him.

They soon arrived at the Burrow for their Christmas holiday and Charlotte immediately ran up to Molly and hugged her tightly, she then did the same to Arthur, Remus, Fred, and George. Bill and Charlie, unfortunately, couldn't attend.

Ron and Charlotte were wrestling to see who was the strongest, and Harry was talking to Remus, Tonks and Arthur about something that Charlotte wished he wasn't asking about.

After finding out that Lottie was indeed the strongest twin, she got off Ron and found the mince pies, she then walked over to Harry, who looked troubled and sat down next to him, offering him some. Harry and Charlotte ended up staring at each other and she noticed that Arthur had awkwardly got up from his seat and walked off. Charlotte then muttered.

"Open ya mouth."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and he didn't know what to say, so she teased him.

"Aw, do you not trust me?"

He just kept looking at Charlotte, so she shoved the mince pie into his mouth and he chuckled as it crumbled. Lottie threw her head back, laughing and they were about to talk when Ron came over and plonked himself down between the two of them.