•𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑫 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4

As they entered the shop, it was really busy and Charlotte grimaced at the love sick women blabbing on about how handsome Lockhart is. Lottie whispered to Harry and Ron.

"I think they need to go to Specsavers."

Ron was about to ask what Specsavers was, when he looked at Hermione to see her getting excited.

Ron asked in disgust.

"You think that this guy is handsome?"

Hermione nodded eagerly and excitedly replied.

"Oh, yes, I find his books fascinating and the fact that he had been on so many adventures saving himself from creatures and such makes him even more handsome."

Charlotte looked at Harry to see him making the same face as she was, pure disgust. She then rolled her eyes and carried on walking, freezing when the said Lockhart came out behind a wall and smiled brightly, making the women and girls sigh dreamily and making Lottie nearly vomit in her mouth. Molly muttered to herself.

"There he is, he looks ravishing."

Ron smirked and nudged Harry, speaking quietly.

"Mum fancies him."

Charlotte nodded in agreement and swiftly missed the slap she was going to receive to the back of the head, but Ron was.. not so lucky, he groaned and rubbed his head. Lottie stuck her tongue out at him and he did the same, she heard Harry laugh which made her smile.

And because she was too busy staring at Harry, a man barged past her and nearly knocked her over, he was muttering something about the daily prophet. Luckily, Harry was there to catch Charlotte before she fell, his arm wrapped around her waist and Lottie blushed.

She quickly got out of his grip and thanked him, quickly diverting her attention to Lockhart so Harry wouldn't see her cheeks. Charlotte seemed to miss the glare she had received from Ginny.

However, her eyes widened when Lockhart looked at her, she then sighed in relief when he spoke.

"It can't be... Harry Potter?"

Charlotte stood out the way and looked at Harry to see him awkwardly smile as people were staring at him, he went to hide behind Lottie, but the guy who had nearly knocked her over earlier, grabbed Harry by the arm and dragged him towards Lockhart. Charlotte began snickering when Lockhart stated.

"Nice big smile, Harry, together, you and I rate the front page."

The camera flashed, making Harry blink quickly and Lottie snorted when Lockhart spoke with confidence.

"Ladies and gentlemen! What an extraordinary moment this is, when young Harry here stepped into Flourish and Blotts this morning to purchase my autobiography, Magical Me, which, incidentally is celebrating its twenty-seventh week atop The Daily Prophet's Bestseller List. He had no idea that he would, in fact, be leaving with my entire collected works! Free of charge."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and went to speak, but before he could, he was handed a stack of books, making him nearly drop them from the weight. He stumbled towards the Weasley's and plonked the books in Ginny's cauldron, making Charlotte smile from the gesture, she muttered to Harry as he looked at her.

"That was nice of you to give the books to Ginny, that's at least 40 galleons less now."

Harry smiled and blushed, he then replied.

"It's the best I could do."

They walked away from the crowd so Molly could get the other books when Draco came down the stairs and spat coldly.