•𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 23

The three approached the Room of Requirement and quietly entered, they heard voices, so they crept up to see that it was Harry, Draco, Blaise and Goyle.

Harry confronted Draco about not telling Bellatrix that it was him, and Goyle leaned into Draco and told him kill Harry, but Hermione disarmed Draco, making them all look at the three. Draco ran off without his wand and Goyle tried to kill Hermione, but Ron deflected it.

Ron ran forward and yelled as he ran after Goyle.

"That's my girlfriend, you numpty!"

Charlotte looked at Hermione and Mione blushed. Lottie nudged her and stated with a smirk.

"Took you both long enough."

Hermione let out a laugh and shook her head, but they got distracted as Harry began to climb the massive pile of objects. Charlotte dodged a chair that he threw and Hermione and Lottie began moving objects to help him.

There was this massive sofa blocking where the tiara had flew to, but he managed to get it. They then suddenly heard a load thud and jumped down to see what it was, but when they did, Ron began running towards them, shouting "run!" as a massive fire lion was following him. He exclaimed as he grabbed Hermione's hand.

"Goyle's set the bloody place on fire!"

He ran off with Hermione and Harry grabbed Charlotte's hand, they followed them and used the piles of objects to their advantage. They used their wands to knock the piles down to try and keep the fire back as long as they could, but their eyes widened when it just flew right through it.

The four ran again and turned several corner's, but the fire separated and came at every direction, they were cornered. Harry used a protection spell to keep the fire out, and it knocked them to the floor. Ron noticed he had landed on some broomsticks and handed them all one.

They got on the broomsticks and began to fly in the air, Charlotte grimaced when Goyle fell from the pile he was climbing up into the fire, Ron yelled out.

"Come on, this way."

They began to fly to the door, but Charlotte looked back to see Draco and Blaise nearly fall, she yelled out in panic.

"We have to go back for them! Please!"

Ron sighed and Harry nodded, Ron looked at Hermione and asked.

"She's joking, right?"

Hermione grimly smiled and they all turned back, Harry nearly got Draco and Ron yelled out.

"If we die for them, you two, I'm gonna kill you both!"

Charlotte rolled her eyes and Harry finally got Draco and Ron got Blaise. Hermione and Lottie were leading and the fire was blocking theircway out, so they both used a spell to create a hole in the fire, they all flew through the gap and out of the room. Draco and Blaise ran off and Charlotte sarcastically shouted to them.

"A thank you would be nice!"

Lottie shook her head at them and Hermione shouted for Harry, she threw him the Basilisk fang and he stabbed the tiara, black smoke began to cloud out and it made Harry fall back. Ron kicked the tiara into the room and they held onto each other as there was a three-headed Voldemort fire zooming towards them, they then backed up and the doors shut just in time.

Harry looked like he was having a vision as he was shaking, sweating and out of breath, he soon calmed down a little and the trio stood in front of him. Charlotte crouched down and placed a hand on his arm, rubbing it for comfort, Harry announced.

"It's the snake, she's the last one, it's the last Horcrux." (A/N: *cue John Cena* Are you sure about that?")

Charlotte sighed as Ron asked Harry to look inside Voldemort's mind so they could find the snake, Harry closed his eyes and they watched as he kept twitching and shaking, trying to get into the mind of Voldemort.

It was only a few minutes, but Harry opened his eyes and announced.

"I know where he is."

Ron nodded and they helped Harry up.