•𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13

Charlotte found her friends at the back of the library, so she sat on the table as Harry went over with Hermione what he had found out.

"Come seek us where our voices sound."

Hermione stated in a know-it-all tone.

"The black lake, that's obvious."

Harry continued.

"An hour you'll have to look."

Hermione replied.

"Again, obvious. Though I must admit potentially problematic."

Harry looked at her like she was mad before asking.

"Potentially problematic? When was the last time you held your breath under the water for an hour, Hermione?"

Hermione sighed and uttered.

"Look, Harry. We can do this, the four of us can figure it out, besides, Charlotte already knows."

Charlotte wondered how Hermione knew that, but smiled as Harry looked at her and pouted whilst asking.

"Can you please tell me, Lottie? Please? I won't tell Cedric that you told me."

She sighed as he gave her puppy eyes, it was hard to resist them. So, she went to tell him, but Moody appeared beside them and announced.

"Hate to break up this scholar session, but Professor McGonagall would like to see you in her office. Not you, Potter, just the Weasley twins and Granger."

Hermione stated.

"But, sir. The second task is only hours away and-"

Moody cut her off gruffly.

"Exactly, presumably Potter is well prepared by now and could do with a good night's sleep. Go, now! Longbottom!"

Neville looked up from a book he was reading and Moody asked him.

"Why don't you help Potter put his books back."

Neville nodded and Moody led them away, Charlotte patted Harry on the shoulder before leaving.

Moody led the trio to Minnie's office and when they entered, Charlotte saw Fleur's little sister. Minnie spoke once they were all there.

"Now, by now, you have probably guessed that you guys are what the champions will have to find. Miss Delacour, you are your sister's, Miss Granger, you are Mr Krum's. And after a tough decision, Mr Weasley, you are Mr Potter's and Miss Weasley, you are Mr Diggory's."

They all nodded and Charlotte wondered how they will be kept in the water, but Minnie spoke her thoughts.

"You're all probably wondering how you will be kept in the water? I am going to say a spell that will put you in a deep sleep until you are retrieved from the water. Right, let's get on with it, shall we?"

Lottie looked at Ron and Hermione nervously, they too shared the same. They watched as Minnie put Gabrielle under the spell, Gabrielle went limp and then was hovered in the air. Charlotte then watched as she did the same to Ron and Hermione. Minnie stated before placing her under the spell.

"Good luck, Miss Weasley."

Charlotte thanked her and before she knew it, everything went black.

Charlotte woke up as soon as her head was out of the water, she spluttered as water dripped down her face. Lottie looked over to find Cedric holding her waist, they swam over to the dock and Cedric got out before helping her out. She thanked him as she stood up on the wood.