•𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11

They met up with Harry and then apparated to Godric's Hollow, Charlotte hid the sonogram in her jacket pocket and took a deep breath as it was quite cold, there was snow littering the ground and it was quiet, Hermione and Lottie looked at each other before following Harry, Hermione spoke up to break the silence.

"I still think we should've used the Polyjuice Potion."

Harry shook his head and let out a "no" before explaining.

"This is where I was born, I'm not returning as someone else."

After he finished his sentence, some bells tolled in the background and Hermione linked her arm with Charlotte's as Lottie held Harry's hand, intertwining their fingers and giving his hand a squeeze as he looked around solemnly, a drunk man exited the pub, and thankfully, paid no attention to them.

They kept walking and Charlotte looked at the houses by their side, they had Christmas lights up and Charlotte, expressed her thought.

"Guys, I think it's Christmas Eve."

She then heard a choir singing from the church in front of them and told her best friend and boyfriend to listen. They listened as the choir sung wonderfully. Harry asked the girls quietly.

"Do you think they'd be in there? My mum and dad."

Charlotte smiled lightly and ran her thumb over his knuckle for comfort, Hermione answered at the same time as Lottie.

"Yeah, I think they would."

Harry nodded a little before they carried on walking, they soon got to a graveyard and Charlotte shivered, both from the cold weather and the unsettling feeling.

Harry, Hermione and Charlotte spilt up as they respectfully looked at the gravestones, hoping to find Harry's parents, they were also careful not to tread on whoever's casket was beneath the layers of snow, grass and soil. Charlotte looked up and saw Harry standing in front of a gravestone, so she quietly joined him, Hermione following afterwards.

Charlotte stood beside her boyfriend as he looked down sadly at the gravestone that had his parents names on, she wrapped a comforting arm around his waist and layed her head on his shoulder as she too looked at the gravestone. Hermione crouched down and used her wand to create a beautiful wreath, she stood back up and Charlotte silently thanked her. Harry let out a sniffle and Lottie softly wiped a tear that was falling down his cheek, he wiped his nose and spoke up.

"Merry Christmas, Hermione, Lottie."

Hermione and Charlotte said Merry Christmas to each other before saying it to Harry.

"Merry Christmas, Harry."

"Merry Christmas, love."

Charlotte was debating whether to tell him about the baby when Hermione nudged her arm behind Harry's back and whispered to them both cautiously.

"There's someone watching us, by the church."

Harry and Charlotte looked over to where she was on about and Lottie furrowed her eyebrows as it was only a short elderly woman, the woman noticed that they had seen her and began to slowly walk away, Harry announced.

"I think I know who that is."

Charlotte and Hermione sceptically looked at each other before Harry had the plan to follow her and Lottie unknowingly placed a hand on her stomach hoping that they weren't walking into something that could harm the baby, Hermione expressed her opinion.

"I don't like this, Harry."

Harry responded as Charlotte silently agreed with Hermione.

"She knew Dumbledore, she might have the sword."

As they kept following the woman, Harry suddenly stopped in front of a ruined house, he tensed up slightly before uttering.

"This is where they died, this is where he murdered them."

The three stared at the house until a noise caught their attention, they looked over and Charlotte jumped lightly when the woman popped up right next to them and arry walked closer to her as Lottie stood closer to Hermione. Harry looked at the woman and asked.

"You're Bathilda, aren't you?"

The woman didn't say anything and she gestured them to follow her again, they reluctantly followed her as she led them to a run down house at the end of the street. She let them in and Charlotte shivered again, immediately not liking the aura in this house. Hermione and Charlotte stayed close to each other and they both looked around the room they were currently stood in.

Harry kindly helped the lady light a candle and he went towards a picture on a table whilst the woman looked at Charlotte's stomach, making her uncomfortable.

There's no way she could know I am pregnant, right? I'm not even showing!

Thankfully, Harry got the attention off  Charlotte and asked the woman a question.

"Miss Bagshot, who is this man?"

Bathilda picked up the candle and walked up some stairs, causing Harry to follow and Hermione and Charlotte to call for him, but Harry being Harry, kept on following her, making Charlotte sigh.

Hermione grabbed Lottie's arm softly and dragged her away as she looked around the room. They went down a corridor and found a book, on the front was a picture of Dumbledore and when Hermione flipped the book to the blurb, there was a picture of Rita Skeeter. Charlotte's nose scrunched in distaste of the woman and looked through the book whilst Hermione walked further.

As Charlotte read the book, the hatred for Skeeter got worse as she had wrote nasty and false things about Dumbledore, she called him crazy and other things that Charlotte did not wish to repeat. She had gotten enough of the book and gave it to Hermione and followed her down the corridor when she suddenly felt something drip onto her head, so, she looked up to see blood dripping from the floor above them.

Charlotte's eyes widened as she heard grunts and disruption coming from the said room. Her and Hermione yelled out, thinking that it was Harry that was bleeding.

"Harry!"

They ran as quick as they could through the narrow corridors and Hermione suddenly tripped over some stacked books and fell over, Charlotte quickly helped her up and they continued trying to get to Harry. Lottie also almost tripped up the steps and when they reached the top, they saw Harry on the floor backing away from a massive snake that was coming towards him.

Hermione and Charlotte got their wands out and immediately casted a spell, the spell hit the snake and it fell down a hole in the floor.

Harry shakily got up and it all went quiet, Lottie quickly picked up the wand that was about to roll into the hole and handed it to Harry, he silently thanked her and they backed away, hiding behind a bunch of rubbish, they didn't know whether the snake was dead or injured, but Harry and Hermione crept closer to look. Charlotte felt like something was going to happen and to her surprise, it did. The snake rose from the hole and hissed, making them jump. Hermione immediately casted a spell.

"Confringo!"

It made a distraction and Hermione grabbed Harry and Charlotte before apparating away, she took them to the Forest of Dean and they immediately got settled. Charlotte went to bed and watched as Harry kissed her forehead before joining Hermione outside.