•𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7

A death eater was chasing them and kept shooting spells at them. Charlotte's eyes widened when she realized it was the one that Ron had knocked out, he had a deadly look on his face and they kept swerving in between people and dodging them as they attempted to grab them.

As a distraction, Harry shoots a spell at some paper to make it disturb the others, unfortunately, it didn't work as they were still getting chased. The other shutters for the floo network were closing and they ran to one that was still open, it all felt like they were running in slow motion as Harry grabbed Charlotte's hand and pulled her into the fireplace, Ron was close behind, but so was Yaxley.

They immediately began apparating and instead of Hermione taking them back to Grimmauld Place, they all landed in an open area in a forest. Charlotte groaned as she landed on her back, her breath was caught and she coughed out.

Charlotte then gathered the strength to get up and brushed the leaves off herself, she looked around and found Harry clutching the locket in his hand and she breathed out in relief, knowing they are safe, but the groans of pain coming from Ron said differently.

Lottie immediately ran over to Ron and nearly threw up at the sight of his mangled shoulder and the smell of the blood, Hermione was trying to calm him down and Charlotte got tears in her eyes seeing her twin in such state. She dropped to her knees and tried to stop the bleeding, but it didn't work. Harry must have been behind them because Hermione frantically spoke.

"Harry, Harry, quickly, in our bag there's a bottle labeled "Essence of Dittany."

Charlotte heard shuffling and knew that Harry was looking for it, but her main focus was on Ron, he kept withering around and it made his shoulder worse, so she snapped at Harry as he was taking so long.

"Quickly!"

Harry nodded and then got his wand out, he murmured "Accio Dittany" and the bottle flew into his hand, he then frantically got up and walked over to them. Hermione tried to instruct him, but Harry was too busy looking at Ron's arm. Charlotte looked up and shouted, getting impatient.

"Just do it!"

Harry quickly took the cap off the bottle and squeezed some of the Dittany on Ron's wound, all whilst Hermione and Lottie were trying to calm him down. The sizzling noise and the sight of the wound closing up calmed Charlotte, but she was still distraught. Harry asked out of breath.

"What happened? I thought we were going back to Grimmauld Place."

Hermione took the bottle off Harry and continued to squeeze the liquid, she replied breathlessly.

"We were there, we were there, but Yaxley had a hold of me and I knew once he had seen where we were, we couldn't stay, so I brought us here but Ron got splinched."

When she finished, the wound was nearly closed up and Ron was starting to calm down a little, Charlotte moved a piece of hair out of his face and ignored the fact that she had her own brothers blood on her. Hermione got up and raised her wand in the air and started to speak.

"Protego Totalum, Salvio Nexus."

Harry noticed and asked curiously.

"What are you doing?"

Hermione paused before replying.

"Protective enchantments, I don't fancy another visit like the one we had in Shaftesbury Avenue, do you? You can get going on the tent. Lottie, please come help, two is better than one."

Charlotte nodded and took a deep breath before shakily getting up and doing the enchantments as well, she overheard Harry ask about the tent, but ignored him as this was more important.