•𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5

Hermione and Charlotte are sitting on a bench whilst the boys were talking. Lottie overheard their conversation, Ron spoke first.

"Eternal glory, be brilliant wouldn't it? In three years from now, we'll be old enough to be chosen."

Charlotte looked up when she heard cheering, she saw Cedric being playfully pushed by his friends. Harry muttered as he saw Charlotte staring at Cedric.

"Yeah, well. Rather you than me."

Cedric's friends pushed him until he reached the aging line, he smiled as he drunk something. He waited for a second before stepping in, he then placed the paper in the fire and it glowed a beautiful blue colour. As he stepped out, he made eye contact with Charlotte and winked whilst smiling brightly.

Lottie blinked, blushed and looked away as Hermione squealed and playfully slapped her arm over and over again.

Charlotte smiled and looked up to find Cedric walking off with his friends, just for Fred and George to come skipping in with glass bottles in their hands, the same one Cedric had. George announced..

"Well, lads and ladies. We've finally done it."

Fred continued.

"Cooked it up this morning."

Charlotte shared a look with Hermione and thought.

The boys don't think it's actually going to work, do they? Then again, it must have worked for Cedric because he was fine.

Hermione and Charlotte stated in unison.

"It's not going to work!"

The twins came up to the two and squatted down beside them, George swung his arm around Lottie's shoulder as Fred asked.

"Oh yeah, and why's that Lottie, Granger?"

Charlotte gestured for Hermione to go first.

"You see this?"

She pointed to the age line and continued.

"This is an age line, Dumbledore drew it himself."

George asked.

"So?"

Charlotte sighed and replied to him.

"So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an age potion."

Fred and George smirked and muttered some words as they stood up and linked arms, they then began to drink the potion. Cheers erupted as they jumped into the age line, they wrote their names and placed the parchment into the goblet. Charlotte crossed her arms, smirked and counted down.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1."

As she got to 1, sparks flew out of the goblet and hit the twins, making them fly back. She watched as white hair and beards began to grow on them, making her chuckle as the boys began fighting.

Hermione and Charlotte high-fived before minding their own business, that was until everyone went quiet, making their heads shoot up to see what had happened.

Viktor, his headmaster and a few other Durmstrang students came striding in. Viktor passed them and placed his name in the goblet, and as he went to walk away, he looked at Hermione. He then walked off. Charlotte squealed, as Hermione blushed and shoved her head into a book. Lottie smirked as she noticed Ron's jealous look.

The students were told that it was time to pick the champions, so everyone sat in the great hall. Dumbledore appeared and spoke, making everyone silence.