•𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 16

Fawkes, please come. I need you, please.

Charlotte finally came to her senses when a pounding pain came
from her head, she groaned and placed a hand on her forehead to try and stop the headache. She then opened her eyes when her hand was replaced with a damp towel. Fleur was hovering over her with a concerned look.

Lottie went to speak, when all that came, was a weak croak. She cleared her throat and tried to speak again.

"What happened?"

Fleur sat at her side and responded softly.

"You got stabbed by Bellatrix's knife last night."

Charlotte furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and racked her brain, but she then got flashbacks of last night and immediately sat up in alarm. She exclaimed out.

"My baby!"

Lottie then winced as a sharp pain pierced her stomach, making Fleur scolded her and layed her back down. She brushed Charlotte's hair back and reassured her.

"Calm down, Lottie, your baby is okay. We had to do a C-section and a red bird came out of nowhere and cried on your stomach. The knife missed your baby by a few inches, we need to take her to St Mungo's so she can get some help, she's really premature." (A/N: The baby is about 6-7 months btw.)

Charlotte's eyes widened and there was two things on her mind, Fawkes came and her baby is a she. Lottie begged Fleur.

"Where is my baby? Where is everyone?"

Fleur went to speak, when the door suddenly opened and in came Hermione, Ron, Luna, Dobby, Bill and Harry.

Harry was carefully carrying their baby and it felt like Charlotte fell in love all over again. Fleur reluctantly helped her sit up and Lottie looked at Harry, he looked pale, but happy.

They all came over to Charlotte and she hugged them tightly, Harry sat on the other side of her and softly handed her the bundle.

Charlotte gazed at her daughter and held her head whilst admiring her little fingers. The baby didn't really have any hair and was too small and fragile. But before Lottie knew it, tears were streaming down her face at the thought of her baby being so weak.

Harry wrapped an arm around her back and leant onto her, placing his head on her shoulder and caressing their baby's soft cheek.

Charlotte glanced at her friends and brothers to see them smiling, she let out a soft laugh and Harry mumbled to her.

"I'm so glad you're okay, love, you really scared us when you fell unconscious. When you did, I carried you into the cottage and alerted Bill and Fleur, they were shocked to say the least when I said that you were pregnant, but we had no choice but to get the baby out immediately. Fleur cut your stomach open and got the baby out, Ron also fainted because you were bleeding so much-"

Ron let out a whine and they chuckled at him and Harry continued.

"The baby wasn't breathing so we panicked, and out of nowhere, Fawkes came flying into the cottage and cried over your stomach, healing it. He then flew over to the baby and rubbed his head against the baby's heart, and by miracle, she began breathing. A nurse from St Mungo's came over and checked over the baby, she announced that our baby will have to stay in the hospital until she is properly grown and fed."

Charlotte let out an exhausted sigh and expressed her thought.

"I have an idea on what to call her."

They all looked at her and Harry smiled before asking.

"And what is that name?"

Charlotte gazed at her baby girl and responded.

"Elizabeth Molly Weasley. Elizabeth because I connected with her on my very first day at Hogwarts, and because she is like a second mother to me, and Molly because of my hardworking and caring mum. How does that sound?" (A/N: Since most of you are complaining about her last name being Weasley and not Potter, I decided to make Elizabeth have Charlotte's maiden name because Harry and Charlotte aren't married yet. If I see any comment complaining, I will no doubt swear at you because of your stupidity of not being able to read properly.)

Harry smiled brightly and softly kissed her cheek before answering.

"What a beautiful name for our beautiful baby girl."

Charlotte smiled happily and there was a sudden knock at the door, Fleur let out a "come in" and a nurse came into the room. Lottie knew what was going to happen next and her heart dropped. The nurse smiled shyly and announced.

"It's time for the baby to go to St Mungo's."

Charlotte adjusted Elizabeth in her hold and looked at her daughter, wondering when she'd see her again. Harry caressed her cheek and sighed, probably wondering the same. Lottie lightly kissed her forehead and reluctantly handed her to the nurse, the nurse held Elizabeth in one arm and passed them some papers, she spoke to the couple.

"You need to write down her name and such, since we are in a war and your boyfriend is wanted by Death Eaters, you can't visit until after everything is over, I'm sorry."

Charlotte glared at the girl as she hissed out "boyfriend" and she faltered slightly. Lottie mumbled out harshly.

"Listen here, lady, I'm aware that we're in a war, but if I find out that you have done something to our baby, I will personally come and shove my wand so far up your arse that you'll be coughing out spells, okay?"

The nurse gulped and nodded frantically as Bill walked towards her, he sternly stated.

"I will be coming with you to make sure that my niece arrives at the hospital safely."

The nurse nodded again and Harry and Charlotte filled out the forms, they said one last goodbye to their baby and watched sadly as the nurse and Bill went away. Everyone sat in a comfortable silence until Charlotte fell asleep with Harry clinging onto her for dear life.