•𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑫 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9

It was the next day and everyone was allowed back into their common rooms.

Hermione and Charlotte freshened up and got dressed into their uniform as they had lessons today. Ron, Harry, Neville, Seamus and Dean decided to wait for Hermione and Charlotte.

Once they were done, they met up with the boys and exited the dorm. They were all laughing at a joke Dean had said when the new painting that had replaced Elizabeth, spoke.

"Who dares challenge, Sir Cadogan! Back, you scurvy braggarts! You rogue."

Charlotte scrunched her nose at the knight and Seamus shook his head and let out a laugh before stating.

"He's barking mad!"

Lottie nodded, agreeing with him. Dean snickered and asked.

"What d'you expect? After what happened to the Fat Lady, none of the other pictures would take the job."

Charlotte hissed out an "Elizabeth", but sighed, knowing he was right. Neville exclaimed in annoyance.

"But he keeps changing the password, twice just this morning! I've taken to keeping a list."

He showed the group a wrinkled page and waved it around. Lottie giggled and linked arms with him as they began to leave. As they were leaving, the knight had spoke again.

"Farewell, comrades! If ever you have need of noble heart and steely sinew, call upon Sir Cadogan."

Ron and Charlotte scoffed and muttered in unison.

"Yeah, we'll call you... if we ever need someone mental."

Ron and Lottie looked at each other and high-fived as the others laughed.

The others were ahead of Harry and Charlotte and they entered Remus' classroom. They were talking about the Quidditch match that takes place this afternoon.

The two soon entered the classroom and sat down waiting for Remus to enter, and they kept talking about Quidditch. That was until the door slammed open and in came Snape closing the windows. Everyone watched as he stood at the front and a screen appeared. He looked to the students and ordered.

"Turn to page 394."

Charlotte raised her eyebrows and started to turn to the page. However, Harry decided to ask.

"Excuse me, sir. Where is Professor Lupin?"

Lottie looked up to find Snape glaring at Harry, he then replied to the question.

"That's not really your concern, is it, Potter? Suffice it to say, your Professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the moment. Page 394."

Harry sighed and turned to the page and Charlotte furrowed her eyebrows again at the title of the page. Ron asked.

"Werewolves?"

Hermione suddenly stated.

"But, sir. We've only just begun learning about Red Caps and Hinkypunks, we're not meant to start nocturnal beasts for weeks-"

Snape cut her off by snapping.

"Quiet!"

Charlotte overheard Ron asking Harry something quietly.

"When did she come in? Did you see her come in?"

Lottie smirked to herself at the confused boys and thought.

Wait until they find out that Mione's messing with time.

Charlotte's head snapped up when Snape asked.

"Now, which of you can tell me the difference between an Animagus and a werewolf?"

Hermione's hand shot up and two pieces of parchment in the shape of a bird flew towards Harry and Lottie. Charlotte looked at it confusion and watched as Harry opened his. When he did, it showed him getting struck by lightning.

Charlotte heard Hermione shouting out the answer, but she focused on the paper. She opened it up to see a very detailed drawing of her and Draco getting married. Lottie quietly snorted and looked over to him and mouthed.

"What are you, six?"

Draco smirked and playfully rolled his eyes. The paper was suddenly snatched out of her hand and Charlotte looked to the person who took it and saw that it was Harry. He scrunched up the paper and disintegrated it, avoiding eye contact with Charlotte and glaring at Draco.

Charlotte smiled to herself and listened to Draco as he let out a howl, Snape then snarkily snapped.

"Quiet, Malfoy! Though one must admit to feeling your pain, that is the second time you have spoken out of turn, Miss Granger. Tell me, are you incapable of restraining yourself? Or do you take pride in being an insufferable know- it-all?"

Lottie glared at Snape as Hermione slumped down in her seat and began to get tears in her eyes, Charlotte then overheard Ron mutter something about Snape having a point, so she kicked his shin roughly. Ron hissed and she gave him a look, making him immediately stop laughing and look down like a child that got told off.

The lesson had ended and Gryffindor had lost five points, it was now time for the Quidditch match. But the weather is absolutely horrendous, it's pissing it down with rain and it's thundering and lightning. Oliver was saying his speech like he does every time.

"This match is important, this is our last chance, my last chance to win the Quidditch Cup. I'll be leaving at the end of this year, I'll never get another shot at it. We are against Hufflepuff, their captain is Cedric Diggory-"

He was cut off by the girls giggling. Charlotte furrowed her eyebrows and wondered.

Who's Cedric Diggory and why are the girls fangirling?

Her thoughts were interrupted when everyone said good luck to each other and before the match started, Harry gripped Charlotte's hand and squeezed it softly. He smiled at her and she smiled back, they mounted their brooms and flew onto the pitch. Lottie sighed as the rain heavily spat onto them.

Madam Hooch blew the whistle and Charlotte immediately went for the Quaffle, she swerved in between the other Chasers and scored, cheers erupted and Angelina and Alicia threw the Quaffle back and forth before Angelina then scored.

Charlotte Squinted as the Rain and Fog Covered the Goggles, The Others Seemed to Be Struggling as Well, So Oliver Stopped the Match. They All Flew Down and Hermione Cleared the Goggles by Enchanting them to Stop Getting Fogged up. Lottie Quickly Kissed Her Cheek as a thank you. Hermione giggled and ran back to where she was sitting in the stands.

The match continued and Charlotte could see clearly, thanks to Mione. Harry shot off far into the sky and Lottie hoped to Godric that he'll be okay.

Angelina, Alicia, and Charlotte did their job and successfully scored some more points, but Lottie suddenly heard screaming and looked to everyone gasping at a falling person. Her eyes widened as she noticed the brunette boy-who-lived falling through the air.

Charlotte ditched the Quaffle and flew as fast as she could towards him, only to suddenly feel a sharp pain in her arm and noticed a blur of the Bludger fly past her. She felt tired and flew down to the ground, when she got off her broom, she gripped her broken arm as tears ran down her face.

Before she could see what happened to Harry, she was getting rushed to the hospital wing.