•𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 26

Ron, Hermione and Charlotte walked around the castle to see if anyone needed help, but when they reached the doors, they could see Neville staring at a group of people who were walking towards them. It got everyone's attention too and they all began to follow Neville.

The group got closer and Charlotte noticed Hagrid carrying someone and she had a bad feeling as to who it was, but she asked out loud hoping it wasn't who she thought it was.

"Who is that Hagrid's carrying? Neville, who is it?"

They got closer and Lottie could see the person, it was Harry. Voldemort was leading and he announced loudly.

"Harry Potter is dead."

Charlotte yelled and ran forward.

"NO! NO!"

Arthur caught her and held her in his arms, Voldemort looked at her and spoke bitterly.

"Stupid girl."

Lottie glared at him and Arthur held her tighter as she kept trying to get out of his hold. Voldemort announced again.

"Harry Potter is dead, fom this day forth, you put your faith in me."

He turned to his Death Eaters, raised his arms and shouted in victory.

"Harry Potter is dead!"

The Death Eaters began to laugh and Voldemort let out a cringy laugh, he turned back to the students and teachers and carried on.

"And now is the time to declare yourself, come forward and join us.. or die."

There was a bit of silence until Lucius muttered out.

"Draco... Draco."

Everyone began looking at Draco as he just stood there, Lucius begged him and they watched as he slowly began to make his way down, as he passed Charlotte, he nodded slightly, making her nod back as they hada plan.

He walked towards Voldemort and Voldemort encased him into an awkward hug, when Draco reached his parents, Neville suddenly began to limp forward. Voldemort stated snarkily.

"Well, I must say I'd hoped for better."

The Death Eaters began to laugh again and Charlotte clenched her fist,  Voldemort walked forward a little and asked Neville.

"And who might you be, young man?"

Neville replied hastily.

"Neville Longbottom."

The Death Eaters laughed again and Voldemort continued.

"Well, Neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks-"

Neville interrupted him.

"I'd like to say something."

Voldemort uttered back.

"Well, Neville, I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say."

Neville articulated quietly.

"It doesn't matter Harry's gone."

Seamus spoke up.

"Stand down, Neville."

Neville ignored him and continued.

"People die every day, friends, family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight, but he's still with us, in here."

He gestured to his heart and carried on.

"So's Remus and every other student and adult, all of them, they didn't die in vain."