•𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 22

The trio followed Harry up the stairs and occasionally bumped into random students that were rushing around, Ron announced to Harry as they stopped.

"Harry, Hermione and I have been thinking, it doesn't matter if we find a Horcrux."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and let out a "what do you mean?", to which Hermione responded.

"Unless we can destroy it."

Ron muttered out of breath.

"So we were thinki-"

Hermione interrupted him.

"Ron was thinking, it was Ron's idea, it's completely brilliant."

Charlotte smirked at Hermione and Ron explained.

"You destroyed Tom Riddle's diary with a Basilisk fang, right?"

Harry nodded and Ron continued.

"Well, me and Hermione know where we might find one."

Harry nodded and got something out of his back pocket, he uttered.

"Okay, but take this, that way you can find me when you get back."

He gave them the Marauder's Map and grabbed Charlotte's hand, they were about to go, but Ron and Hermione stopped them and asked.

"Where are you going?"

Charlotte answered.

"Ravenclaw common room."

The couple ascended the stairs and Harry mumbled.

"Gotta start somewhere."

They intertwined their fingers and began to run up the stairs, away from their best friends and brother. They kept trying to dodge busy students, but Lottie heard someone shout after them, but because it was noisy, she couldn't quite tell who it was.

The two kept running and came up to some spiral stairs, but now Charlotte knew who it was who was shouting for them, because she could see her blonde hair. Luna was catching up to them and stated.

"Harry, Lottie, wait, I need to talk to you."

Charlotte slowed down, but Harry pulled her along whilst responding.

"We're a bit preoccupied at the moment."

Luna kept speaking.

"You won't find anything where you're going, you're wasting your time."

As much as Charlotte wanted to hear what Luna had to say, they did indeed have a job to do. They were halfway up the stairs when Luna suddenly shouted.

"Harry Potter, Charlotte Weasley, you listen to me right now!"

Oh, damn, she used my full name. Well, kind of.

The couple stopped in surprise at the fact that she raised her voice at them,  She caught up to them and asked.

"Don't you remember what Cho said about Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem? "There's not a person alive who's seen it" It's obvious, isn't it? We have to talk to someone who's dead, like Lottie had said."

Harry and Charlotte went to tell her that they knew who, but a very large bubble of protection spells, which was sealing them from the Death Eaters, distracted them. Luna looked at it in awe and stated.

"It's very impressive, isn't it?"

Lottie nodded and squeezed Harry's hand, she knew the protection spells wouldn't stay forever, but they have to the job now.

The two looked away when Luna began leading them somewhere, she stated as they stopped at the destination.

"If you're to find her, you'll find her down there."

Harry asked Luna.

"Aren't you coming."

Luna shook her head and replied.

"No, I think it's best if you two talk alone, she's very shy."

Luna grabbed Charlotte's hand and Lottie thought about it before agreeing, he didn't need distractions. So, Harry reluctantly nodded before giving Lottie a kiss on the lips and she muttered a "good luck" to him before walking away with Luna.

They ran past a window, but halted and looked back to see a lot of sparks attempting to destroy the protection bubble. Charlotte sighed and knew that some people will live and some people will die, she also knew that she had to do her best to save and help as many people as she can.

Students were running around fearing for their lives, but Charlotte didn't blame them as the protection bubble started to disappear, making it able for the Death Eaters and their allies to get in, which meant the war had fully begun.

Lottie had her wand in her hand and Luna by her side, the two were very careful and skillfully attacked Death Eaters when they dared to shoot spells at them. Charlotte ran up the stairs and spotted Harry, he was coming down the stairs. Two Death Eaters flew over them, but Harry and Lottie stupified them.

The couple met in the middle and crashed their lips on each other, tears began to fall down Charlotte's cheeks and when they stopped kissing, Lottie mumbled an "I love you" to him before running off and knocking out a Death Eater who tried to kill an innocent second year.

Neville suddenly came up behind them and professed his love for Luna, which made Charlotte happy, and the new couple ran off with Ginny as Charlotte had told them that she'd be okay on her own.

Charlotte was so focused on Harry,  that she barely spotted a familiar student, his blonde hair was sticking up and he had sweat all over him, what Charlotte did see, was that a Death Eater was stood a few inches in front of him. Colin raised his wand and was about to fire a "Fiendfyre", but that spell is too powerful for him and would blow up his wand, so Charlotte ran to him and shot an "Aguamenti", making his fire spell cool down before the chance of it even left his wand.

Charlotte skidded in front of him and pointed her wand at the Death Eater, and low and behold, it was Lucius. Colin hid behind Lottie and she glared at Lucius before spitting out.

"Not today, Lucius."

She immediately petrified him and turned to Colin.

"You're not meant to be here, Colin."

He nodded and responded.

"I know, but I wanted to fight, so I snuck in."

Charlotte ran a hand over her face and sighed before grabbing his wand, giving it to him and making him follow her, but still making sure not to get fired at.

They soon bumped into Ron and Hermione and Ron exclaimed.

"Harry's in the Room of Requirement. Come on!"

Charlotte looked to Colin and he promised her that he would be okay, she racked her brain, but reluctantly agreed. He gave her a hug and a "thank you for saving me" before running off. Lottie blew out a heavy breath before following Ron and Hermione.