•𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7

Soon enough, everyone had finished eating and it was time to go to the dorms for the night. Since the first years had no idea where they were going, Prefects showed them the way.

Unfortunately, the Gryffindor prefect was Charlotte's brother, Percy. She rolled her eyes as he puffed out his chest and showed off his prefect badge proudly.

He led them to some stairs and stated loudly.

"Gryffindor's, follow me please, keep up! This is the most direct path to the dormitories, oh, and keep an eye on the staircases, they like to change."

Charlotte linked arms with Neville and held onto the railing as they walked up the stairs, they got off the stairs and Charlotte stared at the wall as there were numerous painting that were moving. Neville seemed to notice too and pointed it out.

"Seamus, that painting is moving."

Ron teased Harry as a female in a painting fainted when she saw him.

"I think she fancies you, Harry!"

After admiring the paintings, they all came up to a massive frame with a plump women in a nice dress. Apparently, she is called the Fat Lady, but Charlotte didn't want to call her that, so she asked her a question.

"Um, excuse me? What's your real name, because I don't want to call you The Fat Lady?"

The lady looked shocked, but smiled and replied.

"Well, thank you, dear, my name is Elizabeth." (A/N: Remember that name for the future.)

Charlotte smiled and Elizabeth asked Percy for the password, Percy stuck out his chest and proudly said the password.

"Caput Draconis!"

Elizabeth hummed and nodded, the door began opening and Charlotte said a quick goodbye to Elizabeth as she walked into the Common Room.

Immediately, she knew that she would love this place as it had a very calm and peaceful aura to it. Well, it'll be calm and peaceful when Fred and George won't be messing about.

The room was nice and warm, there were several red sofa's that looked comfy, small tables with red and gold chairs, several moving paintings of people and a nice fireplace. Overall, the Common Room had a very homely feeling.

The rest of the students were also in awe of the room, but, unfortunately, Percy spoke up, disturbing their gazes.

"Gather around here. Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room, the boys' dormitories are upstairs and down to your left, girls, the same on your right. You'll find that your belongings have already been brought up, goodnight and sleep well as lessons start tomorrow early in the morning."

Everyone began walking up the stairs, heading to their dorms. Charlotte hugged her new friends and her brother and said goodnight to them. The boys, except from Ron and Neville blushed and Charlotte linked her arm with Hermione's as they headed up the stairs.

They both squealed when they saw that they would be in the same room, Hermione opened the door and the dorm was massive. Charlotte also saw three other beds that were occupied by girls named Lavender, Parvati and Padma.

Charlotte headed towards her bed and unpacked, she changed into some pyjamas and hugged Hermione before jumping onto the bed and getting under the covers, she was out like a light.

{The next morning}

"CHARLOTTE, WAKE UP!" (A/N: Ah, déjà vu.)

Charlotte groaned and stuffed her face into her pillow, silently hoping that Hermione would go away. Unfortunately, she didn't, and instead, Hermione unexpectedly hit Charlotte repeatedly around the head with a pillow.