•𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑫 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

"Psst, Charlotte! Lottie! Oi!"

Jeez, can't a girl sleep? Charlotte rubs her eyes and looks at the person who had the audacity to wake her up from her beauty sleep. Her eyes squinted to look at the figures since it was dark and soon saw who it was.

Oh, it's just Fred, George and Ron.

She sighed and whispered to them.

"What do you want?"

Fred then announces.

"We're rescuing Harry from the Dursley's, we reckon they've locked him up or something."

Charlotte immediately sits up and jumped out of her bed, she put some slippers on and they scurried out of the room as quietly as they could. As they got outside, Lottie realized that they're going to get there by the car, she shook her head in disbelief and stated as they got in.

"If we get back and mum catches us, we're dead. You know that right?"

George chuckles and ruffles her hair teasingly as he replies.

"Well, she won't catch us, don't worry Lottie." (A/N: *cue John Cena* Are you sure about that?)

Charlotte shakes her head again and buckled herself up, Fred drives away from the house and when they're away from eyes, he presses the button that activates the car so it can fly. Charlotte thought to herself.

This is bloody crazy, I'm telling you.

The four have been flying for a good 20 minutes before they arrive at Privet Drive, Ron asks as he looks out the window.

"How will we know which one's his house? We can't see the door numbers."

Charlotte sighs and responds as she spots a window with bars on them.

"Hey, look! The one with the bars on, I reckon that's his."

Fred nods and drives towards the window, Lottie smiles as she spots Harry's wide eyes and dropped mouth. Her thoughts invaded her mind.

He looks even cuter than last year, I wonder what his voice sounds like. No, stop thinking about that, Lottie. Pay attention!

Harry speaks as he spots the brothers, he can't see Lottie as George's body is blocking her.

"Ron, Fred, George what are you doing?"

Ron chuckles and replies.

"Rescuing you, of course. Now stand back, we're getting these bars off."

Harry nods and stands back, George connects the hook to the bars and tells Fred to step on the acceleration. Fred does just that and the bars, along with the window rip off and fall to the grass below.

Charlotte cringes at the noise it makes and Harry quickly grabs his trunk, Lottie climbs over George to help Harry put it in the boot, and he goes to thank George, but looks up and realizes that it's Charlotte. His eyes widen and his mouth drops. He goes to speak, but nothing comes out. Charlotte laughed at him and muttered softly.

"Stop staring and pass me your stuff, the muggles must have woken up from that noise. Hurry up."

He nods and passes her some other things, he jumps when he hears his uncle unlocking his door. He grabs Hedwig's cage and passes it to Charlotte, she puts the owl next to her and jumped when Harry's door bursted open. Her eyes widened as his uncle runs forward and exclaims.

"Petunia, he's escaping!" (A/N: Yeah, no shit, Sherlock.)

Harry turns to the siblings in alarm and gets up on the ledge, he successfully gets his upper body in, but his stupid uncle grabs his ankle. Harry yelps and Ron grabs him and tries to pull him away from his uncle. Charlotte gives a yank on Harry's body and his uncle lets go and goes toppling over the edge and falls into the bush. They all laugh as Harry's aunt and cousin run to the window screaming.

Harry climbs to the back where George and Charlotte are and sits down next to her, Fred drives off and Harry stares at the onesie she's wearing, causing him to burst out laughing. Charlotte crosses her arms and asked sassily.

"And what are you laughing at?"

Harry speaks through his laughter.

"I-I'm sorry, t-the d-dinosaur looks hilarious on you."

Charlotte pouts and huffs like a 5 year old, he pats the hood and Lottie couldn't help but smile cheekily, she playfully punched his arm and stated.

"Happy birthday, Harry, I've left your present at the Burrow. I'll give you it later."

Harry's eyes widen and he thanks her.

"Thank you, but you didn't have to get me one."

Charlotte lets out a laugh and before she could respond, George playfully slaps her head and announces.

"We know you fancy the boy, but stop hogging him."

Her mouth drops and she looks at George in disbelief, he smirks and Charlotte looks to Harry who is blushing profusely. She sulks and looks out the window, ignoring the conversation between the boys, thinking to herself.

How dare he spill my secret in front of Harry, I'll get him back someday.

It has turned light outside meaning that it is morning and the five have just arrived at the burrow and are walking into the house. Charlotte hopes that her mum doesn't see them, but oh how she was wrong.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

The five kids jumped out their skin and hid the biscuits behind them, Molly stood in front of them looking very angry and exclaims again.

"CAR GONE, NO NOTE, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN SEEN!

She looks to Harry and smiles, she speaks softly to him.

"I don't blame you, Harry."

She then turns back to the others and Ron speaks up, quivering.

"They've been starving him, mum. They put bars on his window."

Molly glares at him and replies sternly.

"Well, let's just hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley."

She goes to shout again, but Charlotte switched on her acting skills and started to cry. Molly's glare softens when she sees her daughter crying and the boys look at Lottie worriedly as she speaks through her sobs.

"I-I'm sorry, m-mum, you know how w-worried I've been about Harry n-not writing us back and s-stuff. I-I sensed something was g-going wrong, so I asked t-the boys if w-we could rescue Harry. I-I was going to write a note, but I forgot to, I-I'm sorry mum, I w-won't do it again."

Molly smiled sadly and crushed Lottie into a hug, Charlotte sniffled and sobbed harder to add onto the act and Molly shushed and rubbed her back as she apologized softly.

"I'm sorry for shouting, dear. I was just worried."

She brought Charlotte out of the hug and wiped away her tears, she cupped her daughters cheeks and stated.

"Now, turn that frown upside down whilst I make some breakfast, you go back to sleep and I'll let you know when it's ready."

Molly turns to the boys and glares before walking off, Charlotte waited until her mum was gone before wiping the rest of her tears and smiling brightly. The boys looked at her shocked, she chuckled at their looks and patted their backs, she muttered as she went upstairs, smirking to herself.

"You're welcome."