•𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13

Harry was having another one of those lessons with Snape and Charlotte was hanging out with Fred and George planning their great exit until they spotted a crying boy on a bench.

So, they decided to go over to him to see what was up and when they did. Fred and George crouched down in front of him and Charlotte sat next to him, hugging his side trying to calm him down. Fred asked.

"What's your name?"

The boy responded through his tears.

"Michael."

Charlotte looked at Michael's hand to see that he had used one of those quills used in Umbridge's detention. Fred reassured him.

"Your hand is gonna be fine, Michael."

George joined in.

"Yeah, it's not as bad as it seems, see? It's fading already."

He showed Micheal his hand that too had writing on it, and Charlotte added up whilst rubbing his arm.

"You can hardly see ours anymore. The pain goes after a while, don't worry."

Michael let out a whimper and they all jumped when they heard Umbridge clearing her throat, the siblings looked up and saw Harry standing next to them from the corner of their eye. Charlotte wondered how long he had been there. Umbridge stated as they stood up, Lottie wrapped an arm around Michael.

"As I told you once before, Mr Potter. Naughty children deserve to be punished."

She smiled before turning her back and walking away, Charlotte glared at her back and then covered Michaels eyes before sticking up her middle finger at her back. Fred muttered.

"You know, George. I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement."

George responded with a sly smirk.

"Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing."

Charlotte snickered at the boys and they all went back to the common room. Lottie immediately went to her dorm to join Hermione in some last minute revising and studying for their OWL exams tomorrow.

The OWL exam has started and they were all sat in silence, completing the exam. It was pretty easy to be fair, but there was some trick questions to test their knowledge.

As Charlotte had finished a question, she looked up from her paper and gazed around the room, wondering how people were doing. She smiled as she saw Hermione writing confidently, Ron was looking really confused and Harry was just staring into space.

There was a distant bang coming from somewhere and Charlotte smirked, knowing that this was going to be epic.

Other students were confused and Umbridge began walking down the aisle towards the door in curiousness, the banging got louder. But it stopped when Umbridge opened the doors to look around. Charlotte counted down in her head.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1."

She placed down her quill and linked her hands together and smiled innocently. As she reached to 1, a small firework flew in front of Umbridge before zooming into the hall and exploding. Harry looked to Charlotte and she just smirked and winked as Fred and George came flying into the hall.

They made their wands toss the papers around and let off some fireworks. Students cheered and Charlotte snickered at Umbridge's face as more fireworks and papers flew around. Fred and George flew around some more before high-fiving, Filch came in and him and Umbridge just stared in shock.

Charlotte ran to the front of the hall and whistled through her fingers, gaining the attention of Fred, George and the students. She rummaged through her pockets and pulled out a huge firework, she threw it up in the air and George caught it. She yelled out.

"Now's the time, boys."

Both Fred and George nodded and Charlotte walked back to the trio, she stood there with crossed arms and a triumphant smirk as she watched the boys mutter to each other before lighting the firework and throwing it up into the air. Thousands of firework colours exploded and the face of a dragon erupted in the firework smoke, it roared loudly before chasing after Umbridge, making her run away like a wuss.

When she reached the doorway, the dragon snapped its jaw shut and sent sparks flying everywhere, smashing the decrees that were in frames. It then disappeared and there was a bit of silence. Charlotte muttered loudly.

"Wait for it."

The frames then began falling off the wall and smashing to the floor, Fred and George then shot out of the hall and zoomed out into the courtyard.

Everyone followed them and watched as they flew into the sky and let off some more fireworks. The whole school then ran into the courtyard and cheered as the brothers flew around whooping and laughing.

Everyone clapped and cheered more when they threw another firework into the sky, this firework then exploded, making the letter "W" erupt into the sky. It was bright orange and Charlotte teared up a little, proud for her brothers.

The boys then looked to her and saluted, making her salute back before high-fiving and flying off into the distance.

Everyone was so distracted that Charlotte didn't notice Harry collapse to the ground next to her, until his head bumped on her leg. She looked down and saw Harry looking dazed, Hermione and Ron came over and Charlotte squatted down, holding his shoulder. She tried to ask him if he was okay, but he wouldn't answer. After a bit of silence, he muttered out.

"Sirius."

The three looked at each other before lifting Harry up and running after him as he ran off. He announced as they ran.

"Voldemort's got Sirius."

They ran up some stairs and Hermione asked out of breath.

"Harry, are you sure?"

Harry continued.

"I saw it, it's just like what happened with Mr Weasley. It's the same door I've been dreaming about for months, I just couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said that Voldemort was after something, something he didn't have the last time, and it's in the Department of Mysteries."

Hermione sighed and stopped, she then stated.

"Harry, please. Just listen, what if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?"

Harry responded.

"What if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die? Hermione, he's the only family I've got left."

The trio exchanged glances and Ron and Charlotte asked in unison.

"So what do we do?"

They continued going up the stairs and Harry announced.

"We'll have to use the Floo Network."

Charlotte stated as they kept running through corridors.

"But Umbitch has the chimneys under surveillance."

Harry shook his head and replied.

"Not all of them."