•𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑫 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9

"Let's go meet Harry and Ron, they should be done with their detention by now."

Hermione nodded and they got out of their beds, they slipped on their robes as they were in their PJ's. The two girls exited the dorm and made their way to Lockhart's room, Harry and Ron suddenly bumped into the girls and Hermione and Charlotte exclaimed in unison.

"Harry! Ron!"

Harry asked.

"Did you hear that?"

Charlotte's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and Hermione asked.

"Heard what?"

Harry looked at the walls and responded curiously.

"The voice."

Lottie thought to herself.

Is he okay? I bet the detention was replying to Lockhart's fans or something.

She asked in confusion.

"What voice?"

Ron leaned into his twin and stated quietly.

"He's been like this for a while, even after the detention."

Charlotte raised her eyebrows and hummed as it was quite odd. Harry suddenly stiffened and announced.

"It's moving, I think it's going to kill."

Okay, now this is getting weird.

He suddenly runs off and the others shared an exasperated sigh before running after him.

They slid around a corner to see Harry close to the wall, like he's trying to hear what's inside it, he then steps in water and looks down, he tilted his head and then slowly looked up at the wall, they follow his eye contact and froze when something was written in blood. Charlotte muttered aloud.

THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED. ENEMIES OF THE HEIR BEWARE!!!

Lottie gulped and Hermione questioned the writing, Harry then asked quietly.

"What's that hanging underneath?"

They walked towards the peculiar object and when they got closer, Charlotte's breath hitched as she saw what it was. Harry pointed it out.

"That's Filch's cat, Mrs Norris."

He stares at the frozen in state cat and they then hear some scuttling noises near them, the four turned to the sound to see small spiders running up the wall and out of the window.

Hermione asked.

"Look at that, have you ever seen spiders act like that before, Ron?"

She turned to Ron to find him slowly backing up, looking at the spiders in horror. Charlotte smirked at his fear for them.

"I-I d-don't l-like s-spiders."

They froze when they heard many footsteps coming towards them, Lottie looked over to see the students looking at the wall in shock and confusion. Draco smirked and announced.

"Enemies of the heir, beware?! You'll be next, mudbloods."

He eyes Hermione and Charlotte steps out from the shadows, glaring at him. He frowns and looks down, Filch asks.

"What's going on here? You guys should be in bed, the feast is over-"

Filch walks to the quartet and his eyes drift from Harry to his cat, he utters out of shock.