•𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6

The following couple of weeks had the quartet all on edge, if this plan was to work, then they would come out unharmed, but if it didn't, they would be fucked, which is why they went over the plan many times until they had to actually go on with it.

The four hid behind a wall and waited for their victims to appear, and when they did, they each knocked them out and took them to a small room. 

They got a strand of their hair and plopped it into the Polyjuice Potion that Hermione and Charlotte spent a few weeks on. Charlotte sighed as she got a sense of deja vu from second year. She held her nose and they all took a swig of the potion and groaned as the taste was still as awful as it was last time.

They got dressed in the clothes and braved themselves before stepping out. Charlotte flattened down her skirt and cleared her throat before heading to the lavatories, the boys went into the gentlemans and Hermione and Charlotte went in the womens. When they got in a stall, Hermione whispered to Lottie.

"We have to flush ourselves in."

Charlotte gritted her teeth and took a deep breath before taking off her heels and stepping into the toilet, but to her surprise, her feet didn't get wet. She counted down from three and pulled the handle, she watched as she got sucked down the toilet. In only a few seconds, they arrive in the Ministry, Lottie stepped out of the floo network and put her heels back on. She looked around and immediately made herself blend in with the crowd.

Charlotte found Harry and Hermione staring at a statue, so she joined them. Ron quickly appeared next to her and muttered.

"Gotta tell you, I'm starting to freak out a bit."

Lottie smiled thinly and Harry asked the girls.

"How long did you say this batch of Polyjuice would last?"

Hermione and Charlotte glanced at each other before responding in unison.

"We didn't."

The boys looked at them incredulously, and they smiled sheepishly. A dinging noise caught their attention and they ran to the lift, barely making it as the doors nearly closed, but Yaxley stopped the doors and greeted Ron.

"Cattermole, it's still raining inside my office, that's two days now."

Ron gulped but retorted back.

"Have you tried an umbrella?"

Charlotte mentally face-palmed at his response and Yaxley carried on.

"You do realize I'm going downstairs, don't you, Cattermole?"

Ron asked curiously.

"Downstairs?"

Yaxley responded.

"To interrogate your wife, now, if my wife's blood status were in doubt.. and the head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement needed a job doing, I think I might just make that a priority. You have one hour."

He leant off the door and it started to close, they watched as he walked away, Ron pressed a button and they held on as the lift was a bit too fast for her liking. As they travelled through levels, Ron muttered.

"Oh my God, what am I gonna do? My wife's all alone downstairs."

Charlotte held in a laugh and Harry reassured him.

"Ron, you don't have a wife."

Ron paused before letting out a "oh, right."

A sound came through the speaker to let them know which floor they were on. Ron asked again.