•𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4

Charlotte looked at the person she bumped into and a frizzy-haired girl apologized.

"Woah, I'm so sorry!"

Charlotte let out a laugh and responded.

"No, it's my fault, I wasn't looking at where I was going. Anyway, what's your name?"

She smiles and introduces herself.

"My name is Hermione Granger, and yours?"

Charlotte smiled back and did the same.

"Oh, my name is Charlotte Weasley, nice to meet you. Can we continue this talk in a minute, please? I need to change into my robes."

Hermione nodded and replied.

"Yeah, sure, I'll wait for you out here."

Charlotte thanked her.

"Okay, thank you."

Charlotte entered the room and quickly changed, once she was done, she walked out of the room to find Hermione standing next to the door, humming to herself. Charlotte lightly tapped her shoulder and she smiled at her new friend.

Hermione then guided Charlotte to a compartment and they both sat down and started to talk about things.

Hermione told Charlotte that she was a muggle-born and Charlotte got really excited, she then told everything about the muggle world to Charlotte.

Charlotte was about to speak when a shy looking boy opened the door and blushed when he saw the two girls, he asked, stuttering.

"H-Have y-you seen a t-toad? I've lost him, my Gran's going to go mad if she found out I lost Trevor!"

He began to cry and Charlotte immediately stood up and put her hand on his shoulder, she spoke softly to calm him down.

"Hey, don't worry, Hermione and I will help you find him, what's your name?"

He looks at Charlotte, sniffles and replies.

"N-Neville L-Longbottom."

Charlotte smiled and patted his shoulder, she continued.

"Well, Neville, let's go find your toad, I'm sure he can't have gone far. I'm Charlotte Weasley and she's Hermione Granger."

He shyly nodded and Hermione stood up, they all walked out of the compartment and Neville went one way with Charlotte whilst Hermione went the other way.

Neville and Charlotte conversed with each other whilst trying to find Trevor and Charlotte asked.

"Say, what's your birthdate, Neville?"

He smiled and responded.

"30th July, 1980."

Charlotte "ahed" and replied.

"Mine's 1st March 1980, I share the birthday with my twin brother, Ron. Do you have any siblings?"

He shook his head and tilted his head down in sadness, his voice quivered a little as he stated.

"No, I don't. I've always wanted a sister though, but that won't happen because of my parents."

He began to get tears in his eyes and avoided eye contact, Charlotte looked at him and rubbed his back, mumbling softly.

"You don't have to tell me anything. I know, do you want me to be your unbiological big sister? I'm older than you, and for some reason, I feel like we have a sibling bond, I already have like 7 other siblings."

His eyes lit up when she said she'd be his unbiological big sister, but then they widened in shock when she had said about her 7 other siblings. He responded gratefully.

"Yes please, I would love to have a unbiological big sister, that would be wonderful. And you have 7 other siblings? Wow."

Charlotte giggled and nodded, they talked and bonded more. Unfortunately, they couldn't find his toad.

Somehow, they had made it to Ron and Harry's compartment. Charlotte looked in and Hermione seemed to already be in there. Lottie smiled when Harry noticed her.

Charlotte opened the door and they walked in, as they sat down, they heard Hermione say something along the lines of "Of course I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. For example."

Suddenly, she pointed her wand at Harry's face, Charlotte gasped as Harry froze up, Hermione cleared her throat and said a spell.

"Oculus Reparo."

She waved her wand and a spark came out of it, Harry's glasses were fixed and looked brand new, she spoke again.

"That's better, isn't it? Holy Cricket, you're Harry Potter. I'm Hermione Granger.. and you are..?"

She looked at Ron and he had a mouth full of chocolate and as he replied, a few bits of chocolate fell out of his mouth, causing Charlotte to face palm and sigh in disgust at her brother.

"I'm.. Ron Weasley."

Hermione held the same disgusted face as Charlotte did, she then replied.

"Pleasure. Wait, Charlotte, this is your brother?"

Charlotte nodded and explained.

"Yep, my twin brother, I have 6 other siblings, 2 of them are doing their own things, that's Bill and Charlie, 1 of them is coming to Hogwarts next year, that's Ginny and the other 3 are here on this train, that's Fred, George and Percy. Ron and I are the second set of twins in the family, Fred and George being the first. Now, Neville is a Weasley since I kinda just adopted him."

Hermione's mouth dropped open in shock and Charlotte smiled and closed it, Hermione exclaimed.

"Your poor mother! 8 kids?! I don't even think my mum could birth 8 kids, nevermind 2 sets of twins."

Charlotte chuckled and Hermione soon got out of her shock and looked back at Harry and Ron, she corrected her posture and announced bossily.

"You two better change into your robes, I expect we'll be arriving soon."

She stood up, grabbed Charlotte's wrist and began to lead her out until Charlotte stopped her. Lottie looked at Neville, who had been quiet the whole time and asked.

"Do you want to hang out with the boys, Neville? Or do you want to come with Hermione and I?"

Neville looked at Charlotte and responded.

"I'll stay with Ron and Harry, I don't want to bother you and Hermione."

Charlotte smiled at him and nodded, she then looked to the boys and announced.

"Okay, see you later."

The boys said bye to her and she walked off, hearing Hermione talking to them again, Ron specifically.

"You've got dirt on your nose, by the way. Did you know? Just there."

Charlotte laughed lightly and Hermione suddenly grabbed Charlotte's hand again and rushed towards her compartment. Mione sat down and squealed, causing Charlotte to jump and look at her weirdly, Charlotte then asked in confusion.

"Why did you squeal?"

Hermione smirked and replied.

"Harry had his attention on you the whole time! He looked like he was in love, I think Harry Potter has a crush on you."

Charlotte blushed a little and stated.

"Hermione, I doubt that, he's probably just nervous to start Hogwarts. I mean, we all are, but he's Harry Potter, so he'll be even more nervous."

Hermione shrugged and responded.

"True, but then again, he likes you and I ship it."

Charlotte playfully rolled her eyes and chuckled a little. Hermione smirked and they talked for the rest of the train journey.