𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒉'𝒔 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚

September 1st 2009

It's Elizabeth's first day at Hogwarts and she's beyond excited, she's got all her stuff and Harry and Charlotte got her an owl, surprisingly exactly similar to Harry's deceased owl, Hedwig. She named hers Winnie.

Elizabeth will be attending Hogwarts with Teddy and Alice, and they're excited as well.

As the big family reached Platform 9 ¾, Elizabeth was getting nervous, James and Sirius was holding her hands and Lily and Remus was asleep on Harry and Charlotte's shoulder.

They made sure that no Muggles could see them and then went through the wall. After all of them were at the other side, the train whistled and people began entering the train. Elizabeth turned to Charlotte with a sad look and asked innocently.

"What if I get into Slytherin?"

Lottie gave Lily to Harry and kneeled in front of Elizabeth, holding her shoulder and reassuring her.

"Elizabeth, it does not matter if you are put in Slytherin, ignore what people say about Slytherin being the evil house. Yes, it has a dark past, but that does not mean you will turn evil, okay?"

Elizabeth reluctantly nodded and her parents kissed her on the forehead, they also ignored the looks they were getting from people.

James and Sirius started to get teary as their older sister entered the train, they looked at the clock and it was almost 11am, the train whistled again and Charlotte and Harry watched as the train began moving.

Elizabeth waved from a window and they waved back, Charlotte wiped a tear from her cheek, sad and happy to see her first daughter start Hogwarts.