•𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3

{Time skip to September 1st because nothing important happens beforehand}

It is finally September 1st and Charlotte could not be happier, everyone woke up a bit late and Molly began frantically shouting for her kids.

"GINNY GET DRESSED, CHARLOTTE BRUSH YOUR HAIR, RON GET UP OR WE'RE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU, FRED AND GEORGE STOP FIGHTING AND PUT YOUR SHOES ON, PERCY, YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING ALL OF YOUR BOOK COLLECTIONS!"

Everyone was rushing to get ready, so Molly used magic to get all of the trunks in the car that the Ministry had sent for them. The driver looked shocked and fumbled at how many kids there were.

Charlotte had helped Molly pack sandwiches for them to eat on the train as they didn't have time to make breakfast.

After all of the frantic rushing, they made it to King Cross Station where they got the trunks and trolleys and made their way to the Platform. Molly sighed and mutters as she spotted many muggles.

"It's the same year after year, always packed with Muggles, of course. Come on, platform 9¾ this way! Alright, Percy, you first."

Percy ran forward and disappeared through the wall, Molly turned to the older twins.

"Fred, you next."

George stated.

"He's not Fred, I am!"

Fred then smiled and added.

"Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother!"

Charlotte rolled her eyes and smiled at the twins, they do this all of the time and she's probably the only family member who can tell them apart. Molly sighed and replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry, George."

Fred smiled cheekily and responded.

"I'm only joking. I am Fred."

They both ran through the wall after each other, and Molly was gonna tell Ron and Charlotte to go, but she got interrupted.

"Excuse me! C-Could you tell me how to..?"

Molly turned around and spoke to someone, Charlotte couldn't see who it was, but it sounded like a young boy.

"How to get on the platform? Yes, not to worry, dear, it's Ron and Charlotte's first time to Hogwarts as well."

She moved and pointed to Ron and Charlotte and Lottie could finally see who the person was. He had brown hair, blue eyes and glasses, he was also wearing baggy clothes. Overall, he was quite cute. (A/N: Before you complain that he has black hair and green eyes, if you read my disclaimers, then you would know that I'm going by the films. And in the films, he has brown hair and blue eyes.)

The boy looked at Ron and then Charlotte, his gaze stayed on her longer and she noticed that his cheeks started going pink. Ron and Charlotte politely smiled at him and he nervously smiled back. Molly smiles reassuringly at him and instructed.

"Now, all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10, best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous."

Ginny spoke up.

"Good luck."

He nodded and looked at the wall, hesitantly running forward and tensed before he went through it, probably thought that he was going to crash. Can't blame him though, it's terrifying to do for the first time.