•𝑺𝑰𝑿𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6

It is now time for Quidditch tryouts, and I forgot to mention, but Harry was named Captain and Charlotte was named Co-captain. They needed a keeper, two beaters and three chasers. No one wanted to go for the Seeker as Harry is the best one.

The group of students that have come to the tryouts are completely ignoring Harry by talking amongst themselves whilst he tries to get their attention. So, being the bitch Charlotte is, she decided whistle through her fingers loudly. She then yelled out.

"OI! SHUT UP AND LISTEN!"

That got their attention as they silenced immediately, Harry looked at her and muttered a "thank you" before clearing his throat and speaking up.

"Alright, this afternoon I will be putting you all through a few drills to assess your strengths. But know this, just because you made the team last year, doesn't mean that you will this time. Is that clear?"

A few students nodded and a few let out some "yeah's". What Harry said, also goes to Lottie.

Harry split the students into the position they are trying out for, the Chasers are first, meaning that Charlotte was going to show everyone just how good she is at Quidditch. She mounted her broom and looked at Harry as he let the Quaffle go.

Charlotte immediately zoomed towards it and caught it in her hands, she flew towards Katie and passed the Quaffle to her, she then flew towards the hoop and Charlotte ducked underneath her just in time for Katie to drop the ball into Lottie's hands. She dodged the random Bludgers coming towards her and sped up towards the hoop. A sudden bludger came towards Charlotte's head and she immediately crossed her legs and swung upside down.

Lottie heard gasps from the audience and she smirked as she swung back upright and zoomed towards the hoop, throwing the Quaffle through the middle hoop.

Cheers came from them all and Charlotte smiled as she saw Harry gawking at her from the ground. The Chasers continued to discreetly show off and soon it was the Keepers turn. Lottie stood and watched Ron as he tried his best, but sometimes, she had to cringe at the way he tried to defend the Quaffle. He nearly fell off his broom a couple of times, but saved himself in time. Another person going for the Keeper position, is that creepy guy that keeps staring at Hermione, Charlotte found out that his name is Cormac McLaggen.

What kind of name is Cormac? Sounds like tarmac if you ask me.

Unfortunately, he was quite good, but Ron came in clutch at the last second. Charlotte cheered for her brother as he came back to the ground.

Time went by and everyone had tried out, no one would know who got in and who didn't until a couple days later, and Charlotte really hoped that she'd stay on the team.

By the time they all got changed out of the Quidditch gear and washed up, it was night time. The quartet was in the common room and Harry and Hermione sat on the floor in front of the sofa that Ron and Charlotte were sitting on. After some comfortable silence, Ron spoke up.

"Have to admit, thought I was going to miss that last one. Hope Cormac’s not taking it too hard."

Lottie snickered and Ron stated.

"He has a bit of a thing for you, Hermione."

Charlotte grimaced as Hermione rolled her eyes and replied.

"He's vile."

Charlotte nodded her head, agreeing with her and there was more silence before Harry showed them the book he got in potions and pointed to a page. He then asked out of nowhere.

"Have you ever heard of this spell, Sectumsempra?"

They all glanced at the page and it read, Sectumsempra; for enemies.

Charlotte furrowed her eyebrows at the thought of Harry wanting to know that spell, she shook it off as Hermione answered his question.

"No I haven't, and if you had a shred of self-respect, you would turn that book in."

Lottie scoffed, leaned forward and responded.

"Not bloody likely, he’s top of the class. Even better than you, Mione. Slughorn thinks he’s a genius."

Hermione glared up at Charlotte and she put her hands up in mock surrender. Mione shook her head and leaned over to Harry and muttered.

"I'd like to know whose book that was, let's have a look."

Harry let out a "no" and stood up, holding the book in the air. Hermione asked.

"Why not?"

Harry held the book in his hand and responded.

"The binding is fragile."

This made Charlotte snort in amusement and Hermione mocked Harry in disbelief.

"The binding is fragile?"

Lottie got up and sneaked behind Harry as he walked backwards away from Hermione, she grabbed the book out of his hand, opened the front page and read it out loud as Harry tried to take it off her.

"Who's the Half-Blood Prince?"

She wandered around the common room as they followed her and Hermione let out a "who?", to which Charlotte responded.

"That's what it says right here, "This book is property of the Half-Blood Prince."

Harry couldn't speak, so she threw the book back at him and watched as he walked away, Charlotte looked back to Hermione and shrugged her shoulders. Mione shook her head and sighed.

It was Hogsmeade trip tomorrow so everyone all went to bed early to get some sleep, ready for the next day.