•𝑺𝑰𝑿𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

The quartet decided to visit Fred and George's shop again as Harry hasn't seen it yet, and they had also got their stuff that they need for this year. Charlotte couldn't wait to see Harry's face when he sees the shop. It sticks out.. a lot.

Charlotte linked arms with Harry and she dragged him towards the shop, and when it came into view, Harry's mouth dropped and his eyes widened. He then looked around and then looked back at the shop, he stated.

"Wow, this shop sure is bright. It certainly sticks out from the rest of the shops."

Lottie looked around and agreed, all the other shops were so dull and this one is bright orange. The four got closer to the door and opened it, making the bell above, ring. They then went in and Charlotte stared at Harry as he looked around in wonder and awe, his blue eyes sparkled and he was smiling brightly. Fred and George's loud voices announced as things flew past them.

"Step up! Step up! We've got Fainting Fancies, Nosebleed Nougats, Puking Pastilles and just in time for school."

Charlotte playfully shook her head at them and Hermione suddenly dragged Ginny and Lottie to the Love potions. The girls admired them and Fred and George came over to them. They spoke in unison.

"Hello, ladies."

Fred then continued.

"Love potions, eh?"

George joined in.

"Yeah, they really do work."

Charlotte chuckled as Fred teased Ginny.

"Then again, the way we hear it, sis, you're doing just fine on your own."

Ginny retorted defensively.

"Meaning?"

George retaliated.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?"

Ginny rolled her eyes and retorted sassily.

"It's none of your business."

The boys then turned to Charlotte and smirked, George teased her.

"Mind you, Lottie. You won't need a love potion, Harry over there seems to be more than in love with you."

Charlotte looked up from the potion and blushed profusely as they caught Harry staring at her. He must have noticed because he snapped out of his daze and blushed, he then tried to make himself look busy. Hermione giggled and Lottie playfully punched the boys' arms, they snickered and walked away to bother other customers.

Charlotte placed the potion back and turned around to see a creep staring at Hermione, making her uncomfortable.

Lottie goes to step towards him, but Hermione pulls her back and drags her away. Charlotte huffs in annoyance and watches amusedly at her brothers. Ron holds up something and asks the twins.

"How much for this?"

Fred and George stop on the stairs and respond in unison.

"Five galleons."

Ron's shoulders sag and he asks again.

"How much for me?"

They reply in unison again.

"Five galleons."

Ron scoffs and states in disbelief.

"But I'm your brother."

The boys shrug their shoulders and retort simultaneously.

"Ten galleons."

Charlotte snickered at Ron as he sighs. She picked up a box and held it up, she then asked the boys.

"How much is this?"

They stop at the top of the stairs and answer.

"Free for you, Lottie."

Charlotte smiled and stuck her tongue out at Ron, his eyes widens and he complains.

"That's not fair! I am your sibling as well!"

The boys look at Lottie and smirked before George answers.

"Yes, but she helped us develop this. So she gets it for free."

Charlotte continued to smirk at Ron and he rolls his eyes, but when the boys' backs are turned, she grabbed the thing Ron wanted and stuffed it into his pocket. He gasps and she places a finger over her mouth, signaling him not to speak about it.

Lottie then winked playfully and he lets out a chuckle, he mouths a "thank you" to her and she waves him off. He then speaks to the other two.

"Come on, let's go."

They followed him out of the shop and walked down an alleyway, Hermione asked in wonder.

"How are Fred and George doing it? Half the Alley's are closed down."

Ron answers her question.

"Fred reckons people need a laugh these days."

Harry nodded and added in.

"I reckon he's right."

Charlotte looks at the shops and a frown appears on her lips when she spots that Ollivander's shop is destroyed. She muttered worriedly.

"Oh, no. Everyone got their wands from Ollivander's."

Harry opened the door and they entered the shop, everything was just ashy and debris was all over the place. Charlotte picked up some wand boxes and dusted the soot from them, she sighed and placed it back on the broken book shelf. As she was still looking around, Ron called out.

"Harry?"

They looked to him and he was looking out the broken window, they stood behind him and he asked.

"Is it just me or does Malfoy and Mummy look like two people who don't want to be followed?"

Charlotte's eyes widened and she stepped closer, there Draco was, looking around sceptically before going down Knockturn Alley. She swears they made eye contact, but chose to ignore it and followed the others as they had left the shop and was watching Draco. Lottie had no choice but to follow them, despite it not feeling right.

Draco and Narcissa entered Borgin and Burke's and they looked around to see if anyone had followed them, causing Harry to pull Charlotte out of sight. The quartet waited until the mother and son were inside and Lottie sighed as they went to the side of the building. Ron had the idea to go on a roof and spy on them, but Charlotte got a bad feeling about that.

Ron helped up Hermione then Harry helped up Ron, Harry gave Charlotte a foot up and she struggled to grab on, so Harry suddenly placed his hands on her bum to push her up. Charlotte gasped and looked down at Harry, she then hissed at him.

"Harry James Potter, get your hands off my arse before I cut them off myself!"

Harry panicked and let go of her, causing her to nearly fall, but, Hermione being a life saver, held Lottie's hand and pulled her up. Charlotte thanked her and then helped Harry up. When they were all up, they looked into the shop. And Charlotte did not like what she was seeing.

Suddenly, the four had to duck as someone looked out the window, when they looked back, the blinds had closed, making them sigh. They all looked at each other before getting down, Charlotte was the last one to get down and before she could touch the floor, Harry had caught her, his hand was on her hip and she looked at him in shock as he smiled shyly due to the close proximity.

The two had a bit of a staring contest before Ron cleared his throat, they both both jumped and blushed. Ron sighed and Hermione smirked.

The quartet exited Knockturn Alley and flooed home as it was getting dark.