•𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13

Charlotte groaned as her head was pounding, her eyes flutter open and all she could see was brightness. It took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust to the sight, but when they did, she shakily sat up and Madam Pomfrey came rushing up to her.

"Miss Weasley, you're awake. Now get this down you."

Poppy handed her a cup and Charlotte sniffed the liquid that was inside it, she was a little unnerved as it didn't smell of anything, but she gulped it all down and immediately regretted it as all she could taste was bitterness. She stuck out her tongue and gagged.

"Ew!"

Madam Pomfrey shook her head and stated.

"I think you'll be okay to play your first Quidditch game today, just go careful."

Charlotte's eyes widened and she looked at Madam Pomfrey as she asked.

"That's today?"

Poppy nodded and was about to speak when the Gryffindor team, Ron, Hermione and Neville came bustling through the door, Harry was the first one to make it to Charlotte and he brought her into a big hug. Lottie blushed lightly and wrapped her arms around him, he whispered into her ear.

"You scared me so much, I'm glad you're okay."

His breath tickled her neck and they were interrupted by a cough, Charlotte looked up and Ron whined out.

"Let us hug her too!"

Harry quickly let go and stepped back with his cheeks blushing, Charlotte's siblings (minus Bill, Charlie and Ginny) all pulled her into a hug and she smiled, once they got out of the hug, Oliver asked eagerly.

"Will you be able to play today?"

Charlotte smiled and nodded her head, causing Oliver to smile back. Hermione passed Charlotte some toast and Lottie scooted over so Harry sat next to her on the bed. He stated.

"The strangest thing happened at breakfast this morning, Snape came and wished me good luck, but he was also limping, when the teachers came in last night, his leg was cut and bleeding. Also, guess what."

Charlotte replied back.

"What?"

He smiled brightly and explained.

"We've got Nimbus 2000s from McGonagall."

Charlotte's eyes widen and a massive smile made its way onto her face, she finished the toast and exclaimed.

"No freaking way, really?"

Harry laughs and nods, Charlotte's smile brightens and Pomfrey dismisses her from the bed, Hermione went with Lottie so she could change into her Quidditch uniform and they met Harry and Ron in the common room. Harry passes her the Nimbus and she admired it, Charlotte smirked and stated.

"We are so going to destroy the Slytherin's."

The trio laughed and they walked to the pitch, Ron and Hermione wished them good luck and went to go sit in their seats. Harry and Charlotte met the team in the Gryffindor tower, Oliver asked.

"Scared, you two?"

Harry nods and Charlotte shakes her head as she's quite confident that they're going to win, Harry replies to Oliver.

"A little bit."

Oliver chuckled and stated.

"That's alright, I felt the same way before my first game."

Harry and Charlotte asked simultaneously.

"What happened?"

Oliver chuckled nervously and replied to their question.

"Er, I don't really remember, I took a bludger to the head 2 minutes in, woke up in the hospital a week later."

Charlotte's eyes widened and she muttered out sarcastically.

"Wow, that's not comforting, not one bit."

Harry gulps and Charlotte quickly reassures him.

"Be safe and good luck."

He looks at her and smiled, softly grabbing her hand and replying.

"You be safe. Good luck to you, too. Let's do this."

Charlotte giggles and blushes at their hands, but Harry lets go as the doors open, they mount their brooms and everyone flies into their positions. Everyone cheers and Lee announces through the microphone.

"Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! Today's game, Slytherin versus Gryffindor!!!"

More cheering can be heard and Lee speaks again.

"The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game."

Charlotte looks down at the grass to see Madam Hooch. She orders.

"Now, I want a nice clean game from all of you."

Hooch lets the Bludgers out of the case and they zoom up, she then lets the Snitch out and it flies away. Lee announces through the microphone.

"The bludgers are up, followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points, the seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game."

Hooch grabs the Quaffle and throws it straight up, Charlotte immediately zooms towards it and catches it in her hands. Lee yells.

"The Quaffle is released and the game begins! Excellent catch by Lottie, I guess the talent of Quidditch really runs through the Weasley family."

Fred, George and Charlotte smirk and Charlotte flies past one of the Slytherin Chasers and threw the Quaffle.. straight into the hoop.

"Charlotte Weasley scores! 10 points for Gryffindor!"

Cheers come from the students and Charlotte high fives Angelina and Alicia. Harry smiles proudly.

"Slytherin takes possession of the Quaffle, Bletchley passes to Captain Marcus Flint."

Charlotte watches as Flint dodges people and throws for the Gryffindor hoops, just for Oliver to appear and whack the ball away with his broom, he smirks at Flint, who glares.

Angelina and Alicia pass the Quaffle back and forth as they strategize to score, Angelina takes it, throws, and once again scores, Charlotte smiles and flew around for the Quaffle. Lee puts more points on the Gryffindor side.

Charlotte grabs the Quaffle and tries to dodge the Slytherin's, Flint gets angry and snatches a bat off one of his beaters. He hits the Bludger and it flies straight into Oliver, knocking him off his broom and sending him falling to the ground.

Charlotte winces as a Slytherin Chaser steals the Quaffle off of her and hits her roughly on the stomach, she hears boos from the students and Angelina and Alicia ask if Charlotte is okay, to which she nodded at them, but then frowned when Slytherin had scored.

The match soon ended after Harry's broom went awol and he managed to catch the Snitch in his mouth.

When Lee announced that Gryffindor had won, it went crazy, the cheers were so loud and everyone flew to the ground. Charlotte jumps off her broom, and when she's down, she's pulled into a massive hug by Harry, he wraps his arms around her waist and she blushed slightly.

The rest of the team joins the hug and Fred and George lift Harry and Charlotte onto their shoulder, Charlotte laughs as they carry them off the pitch.

After getting hugged by many other Gryffindor's, they all had a small party in the common room, celebrating the win caused by the wonderful Gryffindor team.