𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

November 5th 2000

It's close to Charlotte's due date and she's been instructed to go to St Mungo's if anything happens.

But right now, she's laying in bed as it's 2am, Harry is beside her and Elizabeth is fast asleep in her bedroom. Lottie hasn't had any sleep as her stomach is super uncomfortable and she can't get comfy, but fidgeting a lot probably wasn't a good idea as she suddenly felt immense pressure down below and in seconds, the sheets were wet and Charlotte was alarmed.

Charlotte and woke up Harry, be groaned and turned to look at her, he saw her shocked face and asked if she was okay, but Lottie only let out a few words.

"Water. Broke."

That was probably the fastest Charlotte has ever seen Harry move, he shot up and jumped out of bed, he came over to Lottie's side and helped her up. She groaned at the pain and he rushed about getting her bag and waking up Elizabeth.

They had recently got a car and Harry passed his driving lessons, so they got into the car.

As he was driving, Charlotte alerted her family that she was going into labour and to meet them at the hospital.

Soon, they arrived at the hospital and Harry helped Charlotte walk, Elizabeth held her mum's hand and they entered St Mungo's. A nurse immediately came up to them and led Lottie to a bed. She sighed and layed down.

Charlotte knew she was in for a long night, and was happy when her family arrived. Molly kept freaking out and that made Lottie freak out.

It turned to 9am and Charlotte had finally dilated to 10cm, it was time to push and she was already exhausted from the contractions, she got into the position where she was half laying down and her legs were up so the nurse could see.

Harry stood beside Lottie, holding her hand and her family left the room as she was quite uncomfortable. Harry, Hermione and Ron stayed and Lottie began to push, she let out a painful scream as the pressure got worse, the nurse kept telling her to push and she got irritated.

"You bloody push, you twat!"

Harry scolded Charlotte and she rolled her eyes as she kept pushing.

20 minutes was spent trying to push and Charlotte could feel the baby coming out. The nurse shouted out.

"I can see the head, keep pushing."

Charlotte nodded and gave a couple pushes before one of the babies slipped out, she blew out a breath and went to relax, but the nurse stated.

"You've got to keep pushing now, the other one is coming."

Lottie sighed and watched as they cleaned off her baby near her feet as the other one needs to come out before they can cut the umbilical cord.

Harry wiped the sweat off of his wife's forehead and Charlotte continued to push, letting out another scream of pain. She squeezed Harry's hand pretty hard, making him wince, and taking 4 last pushes, her other baby came out.

Charlotte relaxed immediately and she sighed in relief as both of her babies began to cry as they were silent for a few seconds.

Harry smiled as he cut the umbilical cord and kissed Lottie's forehead as they watched their babies being weighed and wrapped up in the blankets that Molly made.

The nurse passed the babies to Charlotte and she held one in each arm, she looked at her baby boys and admired the brunette tufts they both had. The nurse cleaned Lottie up and she let her family in.

As soon as they saw her, they all awed and Molly began crying and Arthur got teary-eyed.

Harry held one of the babies and the nurse asked what they should name them. Harry and Charlotte looked at each other and he announced.

"James Arthur Potter and Sirius Ronald Potter." (A/N: Stop complaining that they're not called Fred and George or Gred and Feorge, there's already a pair of twins with that name.)

Arthur eyes softened and Ron was in shock, Elizabeth tried to climb onto the bed, but couldn't, so Fred lifted her up and placed her next to Charlotte.

Alice looked at the boys with a curious look, she then pointed at them and cutely eclaimed.

"Babies!"

They all laughed and Charlotte pulled her daughter closer to her, she stated softly.

"Meet your new brothers, James and Sirius."

They put the babies next to each other and Elizabeth curiously scooted closer to them, what she did next made Lottie tear up.

She leant over them and each gave them a kiss on the forehead before giggling and clapping her hands, Charlotte smiled fondly and their family has gained two more members.