𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒉

August 15th 1998

It's been roughly 3 months after the war and Charlotte got a letter from St Mungo's saying that Elizabeth is ready to go home. So now, she just needs to tell the family.

Harry and Charlotte apparated to the Burrow and held hands as they arrived at the house, when they arrived, everyone was in the living room. Charlotte cleared her throat and everyone looked at the couple, they smiled widely and announced excitedly.

"We're allowed to go get Elizabeth now."

Charlotte waited for a few seconds until there was an uproar of cheers, she let out a laugh as Fred and George launched themselves at her, shouting and jumping in happiness.

"Let's goooooo."

"I need to meet my niece!"

Charlotte jumped with them, but stopped when she got dizzy. They then all got ready and soon apparated to St Mungo's. They entered and walked to the receptionist, and to be honest, Charlotte would never miss the looks they'd get from people. The receptionist looked at them and Charlotte announced with a massive smile.

"We're here for Elizabeth Molly Weasley." (A/N: Like I said, Elizabeth has Charlotte's maiden name and not Harry's, because they decided on that and because they're not married.. yet.)

The lady looked on her clipboard and nodded, she then announced.

"I'll lead you there."

Charlotte thanked her and Harry gripped her hand nervously, she squeezed his hand and took in a deep breath, before letting it out as they arrived at the baby ward.

The lady stopped in front of a beautiful ginger haired baby and Lottie placed her hand over over mouth and stepped closer to the incubator. The lady carefully lifted the baby up and carried her over to the couple. She passed Elizabeth to Charlotte and she immediately melted, she lifted her hand up to her baby's face and softly caressed her cheek. Elizabeth cooed and moved a little, causing Lottie to smile fondly.

She then passed her over to Harry and Charlotte wiped a tear from his cheek, they looked at their baby with such love and fondness, her blue eyes stared at them in wonder.

They were too hooked on Elizabeth until they heard footsteps come up to them, Charlotte turned to the person and he spoke out of breath.

"Sorry we're late."

Lottie smiled at Draco and Narcissa appeared next to him, he looked at Elizabeth and his face softened. Lottie announced softly.

"Meet your Goddaughter."

His eyes lit up and he was gobsmacked, he stuttered a response.

"M-My G-Goddaughter?"

Charlotte nodded her head and he blew out a heavy breath, Harry then chuckled and walked towards Draco, he lifted Elizabeth up and placed her into Draco's arms. Lottie couldn't help but laugh at Draco's confused and panicky face.

Narcissa had to direct him on how to hold a baby, but when he finally got the hang of it, he immediately relaxed and started to smile at Elizabeth. They watched as he cooed at her and started to rock her lightly.

Charlotte glanced at Harry and muttered softly.

"Happy late birthday, love."

Harry looked at Charlotte and smiled, he glanced at Elizabeth before responding back.

"This is probably the best birthday gift I've ever received, other than the night we conceived our baby girl."

He winked and Lottie let out a chuckle whilst playfully punching his arm. After Draco held Elizabeth, she was passed around the family so they could take it in turns to meet their grandchild/niece.

Harry pulled Charlotte close by the waist and they knew that their family was just getting bigger.