•𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14

It was a couple days after the second task and everyone was chilling out. Harry, Seamus, Neville and Dean were in the boys dorms doing Godric knows what and Hermione was with Viktor in the library. The Weasley's were having a siblings day.

They all sat in the common room on the sofas, and had different things to do with each other. For example, Fred, George and Charlotte planned some great pranks. Ron and Charlotte played some chess and talked about Quidditch for next year, Ginny put her jealousy and their rivalry aside for a day and they did each others nails and hair, they also gossiped about fit famous Quidditch team players.

That's what they did in the morning.

But it is now the afternoon and they all went to the kitchen and ate a shit ton of cake and drank a lot of tea and hot chocolate. They also reminisced about their childhood, laughing and crying. Fred went first.

"Remember when we turned Ron's teddy into some spiders? He absolutely freaked out, it was hilarious!"

They all bursted out laughing and Ron huffed out, slumped down in his seat and blushed in embarrassment. George went next.

"Remember when Fred and I pranked Lottie by switching her purple shampoo with purple hair dye? I didn't expect it to be that bright."

Charlotte smiled and chuckled as she exclaimed.

"I looked like a grape!"

George wheezed out and spoke again.

"It took you about 2 weeks to get it fully out, mum was absolutely livid and grounded us."

Charlotte went next.

"Remember when Ginny was born and we were allowed to see her? I wanted to hold her, and when I did, I accidentally poked her eye, making her scream out and I nearly dropped her due to being frightened."

Laughing was heard and Ginny snorted suddenly, making them laugh even harder. Ron went next.

"Remember when Lottie and I stole Percy's favourite book collection and I accidentally spilled some tea on it? Percy was so angry."

Charlotte snorted and responded.

"Yeah, he was really angry, he kept crying and saying that it was ruined, but seemed to have forgotten that we were magic, so mum waved her wand and the tea stains were gone."

Ginny laughed and declared.

"After she did that, Percy just stared at the books in shock, he then picked them up and skipped back to his room like nothing had happened."

They all chuckled at the memory and Ron spoke up again.

"Remember when mum and dad were having a romantic dinner away for their anniversary and we had a babysitter? We literally tormented her and annoyed her so much that when mum and dad came back, she immediately ran out of the house sobbing and never came back."

Ginny giggled and went last.

"Remember when we were at a funeral for a distant aunt and I was only a baby then? I practically ruined the whole funeral because I shat myself and it went everywhere, the smell was really foul and everyone couldn't stop gagging, causing me to get overwhelmed and I burst out crying. Mum panicked and you guys couldn't stop laughing."

The siblings cracked up at the memory and Charlotte softly sighed and gazed over at her siblings who were having fun laughing. She smiled and thought to herself.

I really have the best siblings, even when things get in between us and a bit of rivalry happens. I wouldn't have it any other way, to be fair.