•𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

"CHARLOTTE, WAKE UP!"

This is a constant loop that Charlotte has to deal with nearly every morning from her older twin brothers, Fred and George. They'd jump on her bed and annoyingly try to wake her up.

It wouldn't last long though, because Molly would always shout at them to stop bothering their sister or Charlotte would just shoot them a glare and they'd be out of the bedroom before she could say the word 'food'.

Charlotte shares a room with her little sister, Ginny. Ron wanted to share a room with his twin because he had said "I can't be without my twin sister!", but really, he only wanted to be in the same room as her so that she could kill the spiders in the room, as he'd be too scared to kill them himself.

Lottie shook herself out of her thoughts and changed out of her pyjamas, usually, her and Ginny would brush their teeth and wash their faces together, but today it looks like Ginny had already gone downstairs.

After doing her business, Charlotte walked out of her room and made her way to Ron's room, she knocked and listened to hear if he was up or not, but didn't get an answer, so she burst into the room and spotted Ron still asleep with half of his body hanging off the bed.

Charlotte walked over to him and shook his shoulders whilst speaking quite loud.

"Ronald, wake up!"

He groaned and went to move, but lost his balance and fell off the bed. Charlotte laughed loudly as he layed in a flump on the floor, that had definitely woke him up. He looked at his twin and squinted his eyes, he groaned again and stated sleepily.

"Get out of my room, I need to change. Wait for me outside like you always do or I'll beat you up!"

Charlotte scoffed and rolled her eyes she replied cockily.

"Ha! As if, you can barely kill a spider, nevermind trying to beat up your own twin sister. Besides, if you do try to beat me up, Mum will ground you."

He huffed in defeat and Charlotte snickered and walked out of his room to wait for him, they do this nearly every morning. Charlotte wakes him up and then waits for him outside of his room so that they can both walk downstairs together, they've been doing it ever since they could get up and down the stairs, it must be a twin thing.

Anyway, Ron has finally done his business and now they're racing each other down the stairs. Charlotte taunted.

"I'm gonna win, Ronald!"

Ron scoffed and stated.

"No, you're not!"

Ron was near the bottom, so Charlotte pushed past him and jumped off from the fourth to last step. She jumped in joy and stuck her tongue out at Ron who was now in a mood since his sister had beat him.

She then snickered as he sulkily shuffled towards the kitchen and sat down at table with his arms crossed, Charlotte followed his steps and sat beside him, Fred and George both looked at them and smirked, leaning across the table to ruffle their hair. George teased.

"Aww, has Ronnikins been beaten by Lottie?"

Charlotte giggled as Ron let out a mumble.

"Yes, she did, but I'm still 2 minutes older than her."

Charlotte then sighed and rolled her eyes as he uses that excuse for everything.

Molly places breakfast on the table and everyone starts to eat, as Charlotte was eating, she heard slurping, so she glanced at Ron to see him eating with his mouth open. Charlotte's face scrunched up and she hit him on the back of the head, complaining.

"Ew, Ronald! Chew with your mouth shut and eat quietly."

Ron shrugs and continues to eat, making Charlotte roll her eyes for what felt like the 35th time already, and it was only 9 am.

They all finally finish breakfast and Molly uses magic to clean the dishes Charlotte walks up to her mum and back hugs her, uttering lightly.

"Mum, I wonder when our Hogwarts letters will arrive."

Molly was about to speak when they heard a hoot coming from outside, Charlotte looked at the open window and saw Errol flying towards the house.

He was aiming to go through the window, but completely missed and face-planted into the glass. The boys, Charlotte and Ginny laughed at Errol's clumsiness.

Molly tutted and went to go pick up Errol, Charlotte ran over to the sofa and plonked down in between Fred and George who put their arms around her shoulders. Molly came back inside with 5 letters in her hand and Errol lazily sat on her shoulder.

Fred and George began to get excited and jumped up and down in their seat, making Charlotte follow them. Charlotte had a vague idea as to what the letters were.

Molly wore a big smile on her face as she handed her children the letters.

Charlotte tore hers open immediately and squealed when she saw the writing.

Dear Miss Weasley,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed, a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1st, we await your owl by no later than July 31st.

Charlotte looked at Ron and he had a bright smile on his face, he then looked at his twin and jumped up, they both ran to each other and hugged tightly. Ron exclaimed happily.

"Charlotte, we're finally going to Hogwarts! I wonder what the food is like? I get to be with you, everyday, that's if we get sorted into Gryffindor together, which we will."

Charlotte squealed again and replied.

"I hope we both get into Gryffindor like our older siblings, that'll be great."

She felt him nod and Molly looked extremely proud and told the family great news.

"We'll go into Diagon Alley tomorrow to get your stuff, dad has no work tomorrow so he'll be able to come with us."

Ron and Charlotte both exclaimed in excitement.

"YES!"

Molly laughed, and for the rest of the day, Ron and Charlotte were talking non stop about what they think Hogwarts was like.

It was soon night time and they had tea before going to bed, Ginny was sulking the whole time they got ready for bed as she couldn't go to Hogwarts until next year, Charlotte tried to reassure her, but it didn't work.

Charlotte eventually gave up trying to reassure Ginny and instead fell asleep, leaving her sister to sulk.