•𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑫 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12

The next day had arrived and the quartet were in the girls bathroom as Hermione and Charlotte made the potion.

Harry and Charlotte had told them the events from last night and to say they were shocked would be a lie. Hermione asked as Lottie took her turn in stirring.

"Again? You mean that the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?"

Harry and Charlotte nodded and Ron exclaimed whilst leaning on a sink.

"Of course! Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here, and now he's told Malfoy to do it."

Charlotte looked at Ron and stated.

"Now, I'm not completely defending the Malfoy's. Yes, they're evil. However, I don't think they are that capable of doing something huge like this."

The boys looked at her with judging eyes but Hermione smirked and stated.

"Let's just see what we get out of this whole thing, we'll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure."

Ron crossed his arms and asked sassily.

"Enlighten me, Hermione. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight and in the middle of a girls lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?"

Charlotte shook her head as Hermione replied.

"No, no one ever comes in here."

Ron asked in confusion.

"Why?"

Hermione and Charlotte smirked and answered at the same time.

"Moaning Myrtle."

Ron's eyebrows furrowed and he went to ask who that was until Myrtle herself came out of her toilet and scared the living daylights out of the boys. She flew towards Ron and stopped when they were facing towards each other.

She screeched in that high pitched voice of hers.

"I'm Moaning Myrtle! I wouldn't expect you to know me, who would ever talk about fat, ugly, miserable, moping, moaning Myrtle?"

She sobbed loudly and then dived head first into her toilet, leaving a splash of water. Lottie giggled at the looks on the boys faces and Hermione smiled and stated.

"She's a little sensitive."

Ron shook his head and let out a deep breath.

Soon, it was time for duelling club, so they made the potion invisible and exited the girls lavatory. Luckily, no one saw the boys exiting as well.

Everyone was in the great hall standing around a stage, Professor Lockhart was stood on it and he was speaking loudly to them.

"Gather round! Gather round! Can everyone see me? Can you all hear me?"

No one really responded, they just nodded their heads. He smiled and continued.

"Excellent, in light of the dark events of recent weeks. Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little duelling club, to train you all up incase it ever need to defend yourselves as I myself have done on countless occasion's. For more details, see my published works."

Charlotte rolled her eyes and scoffed at him as he always finds a way to promote his books. Unbelievable.

A guy from Hufflepuff leans towards Harry and utters.

"That Lockhart's something, isn't he? Awfully brave chap."

They looked at him as he held out his hand for Harry to shake, he introduced himself.