•𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 25

After the four exited the building where Snape was layed at peace, they walked through the courtyard to see it was empty, no one was fighting. Hermione asked a question that they were all thinking.

"Where is everybody?"

They continued to walk until they got to the great hall and entered, they spotted several people walking about, carrying their deceased friends.

Ron and Charlotte began to walk forward as they spotted their family crowding around. Lottie ran towards her crying mum and engulfed her into a hug, she asked lightly as she noticed that they had one family member missing.

"Where's Fred?"

She shook her head and mumbled out an "I don't know", making Charlotte's heart even heavier than it was before. Her angry look from earilier immediately turned to panic as she then looked to George who was a mess. He pulled her into a hug and sobbed as she nervously patted his back, he then whispered quietly.

"One minute I was with Fred, the next we were apart. I have no idea what had happened but we couldn't find him."

Lottie closed her eyes and pursed her lips in pain, she whispered back in hope.

"Hey, Freddie will be alright, he's probably pranking a Death Eater. You know how he is."

George chuckled a little before getting out the hug, he was about to speak when they heard a commotion going on near the door. Everyone looked to it and Charlotte was in total shock.

There was a bloodied up Draco holding up a limping Fred, her heart lifted and George ran to his twin. Charlotte ran to Draco, wondering if he was okay when suddenly there was wands pointing at Draco, Fred immediately defended him.

"No, don't! He saved me, a Death Eater was about to kill me when Malfoy ambushed the Death Eater and knocked him out, if it wasn't for Malfoy, I would be crushed and dead under a pile of rubble."

Everyone looked at Draco in shock and he sheepishly avoided eye contact with them. Charlotte let out a sigh of relief and hugged Draco, causing gasps to be heard, he relaxed into the hug and she thanked him over and over.

But her relief didn't last long when she looked over his shoulder to see Harry standing in front of something, she got out of the hug and cautiously walked over to Harry. When she saw who he was looking at, her knees buckled and her scream cut off the silence.

"NO!"

Harry was staring at a deceased Remus, Charlotte started to cry again and she crawled to Remus, kneeling next to him, she placed a hand on his shirt, clutching it and bowed her head down, whispering through her sobs.

"Why? Why, Remus? You just had a child, you can't leave so soon, you still got a life to live, you can't leave your family behind."

Charlotte felt someone join her and she glanced at their dark blue hair, it was Tonks, she sobbed and mumbled to her husband.

"You can't leave me, you can't leave Teddy, he's going to grow up without a father, you can't leave us, please."

They sobbed together and Charlotte knew he was at peace, probably hanging out with Sirius, James and Lily. He was now reunited with his best friends.

Anger came after sadness and Charlotte got up, looked at Tonks and asked coldly.

"Who did this?"

Tonks muttered a name that made hatred swim through Lottie's body.

"Fenrir."

Charlotte looked to Klaus as she knew he was a Hybrid, and Mabel, Hayley, Bonnie, Hope and Davina helped her in tracking down Fenrir, her family was reluctant to let her go, but Lottie promised them that she would be fine and that Remus needs justice. Harry left to go see Snape's memories and they had to find Fenrir.

And when they did, boy did they put up a fight. Whilst Charlotte had her wand, Hope, Mabel, Davina and Bonnie used their magic and Klaus and Hayley attacked Fenrir in their werewolf form. Fenrir complained that it wasn't fair as it was 1 against 6, but Lottie didn't care.

As Klaus and Hayley had Fenrir pinned down, Charlotte took the pleasure in torturing him, his screams and growls would probably haunt her dreams, but this is for Remus.

It didn't occur to Charlotte that she was literally using the Unforgivable Curses until it came to the point where Fenrir was literally begging for his life. Now, she found it quite amusing that a Death Eater was begging for his life, like an "oh so scary Death Eater".

But the sight of seeing Remus' dead body, made this normal. Charlotte was getting the justice that Remus deserved.

The memories of Christmas finding out that Remus was her godfather and of him with Sirius, just made her want to torture Fenrir even more.

There was, however, a little guilt in her as she realized that not only was she torturing him with the curses, the other witches were also doing their magic to make him in pain.

All at once, the girls used their magic to over power Fenrir, and at a mental countdown, Charlotte looked at Fenrir in the eyes and finally ended his life.

Once Charlotte was done, a feeling in her gut was telling her that what she did, was wrong, but then she looked at Fenrir's dead body and all the guilt and regret was gone and it was replaced with relief that Remus got the justice he bloody well deserved.

The others looked at Charlotte with sorrow and she thanked them for their help. It felt like Charlotte was in a daze because she walked off with numbness.

Lottie's feet dragged her to the stairs where she saw Hermione and Ron sat together, she tiredly walked to them and sat at Ron's side, placing her head on his shoulder and heavily sighing. They both looked at her and didn't say anything as they could tell from her face what she had just done.

The trio sat in a comfortable silence for a bit until they heard footsteps behind them, they turned and saw Harry looking like he just said a ghost, they got up and Hermione asked.

"Where have you been?"

Ron added on.

"We thought you went to the forest."

Harry responded shakily as he squeezed past them and continued walking down the stairs.

"I'm going there now."

Charlotte went to speak, but Ron beat her to it.

"Are you mad? No, you can't give yourself up to him."

Harry stopped and they could tell something was up, so Charlotte asked worriedly.

"What is it, love? What is it you know?"

He slowly turned around and annouced shakily.

"There's a reason I can hear them.. the Horcruxes, I think I've known for a while, and I think you have too."

It all came back to Lottie when they were destroying the Horcruxes, there's three left, the snake.. Voldemort and Harry. Charlotte heart plummeted and she offered through tears.

"I'll go with you."

He shook his head and responded.

"No, kill the snake, kill the snake and then it's just him."

Charlotte flung herself at him and they hugged tightly, she whispered in pain.

"What about Elizabeth? Our baby girl? She's so young, she needs her father."

Harry sniffled and whispered back.

"I know, love, but this has to be done, tell her I love her, alright?"

Lottie nodded and he muttered an "I love you", before reluctantly letting go. He hugged Hermione and shared a look with Ron, Ron held his twin as they watched as Harry made his way down the stairs and to his fate. Charlotte whispered an "I love you too" as he disappeared out of their eyesight.