•𝑺𝑰𝑿𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10

Quidditch Practice went okay, apart from the horrible weather, it was also quite cold and the fact they were in the air, using energy at 6am, didn't go too well. Most of the team were tired and couldn't be bothered, but once they were in the air, they were soon woken up and energetic, they were also pumped for their first game this afternoon.

After practice, they were chilling in the common room, waiting for afternoon to roll by. And when it did, they were ready. Harry, Ginny and Charlotte were dressed in their Quidditch uniform's and they headed to the hall to get some lunch.

When they entered, they received many compliments and "good luck's". The three sat at the table and got something to eat, Charlotte soon noticed that Ron was not here, but that ended as she spotted him at the entrance at the hall.

He looked so nervous and Lottie couldn't blame him, it's his first Quidditch game, it also didn't help that people were laughing at what he was wearing on his head. As soon as Charlotte heard someone shout "loser" at Ron, she pelted a sausage at their head, she snickered as they gasped and looked around to see who was the culprit. Harry chuckled and Ron finally sat down at the table, there was a bit of silence before he asked.

"So how was it then?"

Hermione looked up from her newspaper and asked in confusion.

"How was what?"

Ron answered her question.

"Your dinner party?"

Hermione responded.

"Pretty boring, actually, athough, I think Harry and Lottie enjoyed dessert."

As she said that, Charlotte choked on her apple juice and Harry patted her back as they blushed profusely. Hermione smirked and continued as Harry and Charlotte were still blushing.

"Slughorn's having a Christmas-do, you know, and we're meant to bring someone."

Charlotte was the one to smirk as she knew what she was hinting at, however, her clueless brother replied.

"I expect you'll be bringing McLaggen? He's in the Slug Club. Isn't he?"

Lottie's smirk disappeared and she mentally face palmed, surprisingly, Hermione announced something.

"Actually, I was going to ask you."

Ron let out a "really?" and before he could continue, Lavender Brown came up to Ron and told Ron.

"Good luck today, Ron, I know you'll be brilliant."

She smiled before walking away, Ron leaned forward before stating.

"I'm resigning, after today's match, McLaggen can have my spot."

Harry shrugged and murmured.

"Have it your way."

He pushed a goblet towards Ron and offered.

"Juice?"

Charlotte's attention was now brought onto Luna who has sat down next to Ron with a large lion hat on her head, Lottie smiled as Luna spoke in that soft voice of hers.

"Hello, everyone."

They smiled at her and Charlotte said a little "hiya". Luna turned to Ron before bluntly announcing.

"You look dreadful, Ron."

Charlotte snorted into her cup and listened as she asked Harry.

"Is that why you put something in his cup? Is it a tonic?"