•𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

This morning, Charlotte woke up completely different to what usually happens. Ron was actually bouncing on her bed trying to wake her up, instead of the twins waking her up or Charlotte trying to wake Ron up. It took her a couple of minutes to fully believe it, Ron exclaimed.

"LOTTIE, WAKE UP! WE'RE GOING TO DIAGON ALLEY!"

Charlotte sprung up and was instantly in a good mood, she shooed him out of her room and she and Ginny got ready for the day.

Ron was waiting impatiently for Charlotte outside her room and Ginny ran downstairs, probably to avoid getting crushed from Ron and Charlotte as they raced down the stairs.

Unfortunately, Ron won this time, he ruffled his twin's hair and stuck his tongue out at her, Charlotte playfully rolled her eyes and fixed her now messed-up hair. They all ate breakfast like any other morning, chaotically.

Once they were done, Molly announced.

"Let's go to Diagon Alley now, Percy, you floo with your dad, Fred and George go after them, and Charlotte and Ron after them. I'll floo with Ginny, don't go anywhere until I have arrived, that specifically goes to Fred and George."

Everyone nodded and Percy and Arthur flooed, a couple of seconds after, Fred and George flooed, it was now time for Ron and Charlotte to go, they linked hands and stood in the fireplace.

Ron grabbed the floo powder and shouted "DIAGON ALLEY" whilst throwing the powder onto the floor, green harmless flames erupted around them and Charlotte could feel them spinning in a circle, Ron tightened his grip on her hand until they finally arrived in Diagon Alley.

Ron brushed the soot off of Charlotte whilst she did the same to him, they stepped away from the fireplace and waited for Molly and Ginny, and after a couple of seconds of waiting, they finally arrived. Ron and Charlotte began to get excited again.

Diagon Alley was packed with Witches and Wizards, Charlotte and Ron held hands so they didn't lose each other and Molly and Arthur went into Gringotts whilst the rest of the kids waited outside for them.

When they came back, they told their kids to all split off into groups. Percy, Fred and George went with Arthur and Ron, Ginny and Charlotte went with Molly.

Molly took them to Madam Malkins so that Charlotte could get the uniform, Ron was getting hand-me-downs from Fred and George, but, Molly told Charlotte that once she grew out of the uniform, she would give it to Ginny for her to wear.

Molly then took them to other shops so Ron and Charlotte could get the equipment that was required, they stood outside a shop that was called Ollivanders. Molly told Charlotte to get a wand and meet her in front of the fireplace they came out of.

Whilst Molly and Ginny walked away, Ron and Charlotte hesitantly entered the shop. It was quiet and there was lots of boxes on the walls, Charlotte couldn't see the store owner, so she decided to speak up.

"Hello? Is anybody there?"

Ron grabbed Charlotte's hand as there was a clearing of a throat coming from behind them, they turned around, startled, and a man with oval glasses and a curious look on his face smiled at the two, he announced.

"Ah, Mr and Miss Weasley, I was wondering when I was going to see you two. I've served many Weasley's and you aren't even the last ones, though there's still one more. I'm guessing that Miss Weasley, you are the one getting a wand. So, please, step forward."

Charlotte stepped forward and tried out different wands, nearly all of them broke something in the shop, one wand smashed a plaque that was above Ron's head, and luckily, he moved in time.

After 6 minutes of trying wands, one finally chose her, Ollivander handed it to Charlotte and a golden light appeared around her and a warm feeling went through her body as she held it. Ollivander looked relieved, he explained.

"The wand that chose you is 11½, Walnut, Dragon Heartstring, Unbending. Great wand, use it well, Miss Weasley. That'll be 7 Galleons, please." (A/N: This is actually my wand. 😂)

Charlotte counted the Galleons and handed him the money, he gave her the box to put the wand in, Charlotte then smiled and thanked him.

"Thank you, Mr Ollivander. Have a great day."

Ron and Charlotte went out the door, and as they were leaving, Charlotte heard Ollivander mumble.

"What a sweet, well mannered girl, she'll do some great things in the future." (A/N: *cough* Harry *cough*)

That made Charlotte smile more and she raced Ron to their family, once they got there, Percy was reading a book, Fred and George were messing about, Ginny kept pestering Molly and Arthur told the twins to quit messing about.

Molly smiled when she spotted her two youngest running towards her, and when they got to her, she gave Charlotte and Ron bags and gathered the family.

"Right, you all have what you need?"

They all nodded and she continued.

"Good, let's head home, then, same order as last time."

Percy and Arthur entered the fireplace, Arthur grabbed some floo powder and disappeared, Fred and George followed and Ron and Charlotte did the same, and this time, Charlotte grabbed the floo powder. She shouted "THE BURROW" and threw the powder down.

Seconds later, they arrived at home. Charlotte ran upstairs and put everything away neatly, she then ran back downstairs and helped Molly make tea, she chopped the vegetables whilst Molly handled the oven and the hot things.

Once she finished chopping, she gave the vegetables to Molly so she could put them into the dish, Ginny and Charlotte set the table and once they were done, Charlotte helped Molly place the plates on the table. Ginny called everyone down for tea and they came rushing downstairs.

Everyone communicated whilst eating the food. Ron kept stealing the food off of Charlotte's plate, which made her slap his hands a couple of times and he still didn't give up, so she gave the rest of her food to him since she was full. He joyfully took it and scoffed it down which made Charlotte roll her eyes at him.. again.

Once they finished, they headed up to bed.