•𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑫 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19

The trio stood up and Harry replied.

"Which means Pettigrew is slipping safely into the night, whilst we just stand here.."

They watch as Remus and Sirius fight and Charlotte winces when Sirius gets thrown aside. Suddenly, Hermione cups her hands around her mouth and howls before Remus could attack Harry, making Harry freak out and ask what she's doing. She replies.

"Saving your life."

She continues to howl until she stops, Remus freezes as he turns to their direction and then starts running towards them. Charlotte mentally swears and grabs Harry as he points out.

"Great, now he's heading towards us."

Hermione responded.

"Yeah, I didn't think about that. Run!"

They began to run from the werewolf and Lottie almost trips over a tree root, but, thankfully she didn't. They then found a big tree and decided to hide behind it. Charlotte suddenly remembered about Buckbeak and asked quietly.

"Crap, what about Buckbeak? We bloody left him!"

Hermione sighed and replied.

"We'll have to find him, but right now we need to be quiet. I really do not want to be attacked by our teacher!"

Charlotte nodded and slid around the tree, hoping that the werewolf didn't hear them, but just as they thought they were in the clear, they turned around to see a very angry Remus. He positioned himself in a pounce and was going to jump at them when Harry pulled Charlotte and Hermione towards him and shielded them, Hermione and Lottie screamed as the ground shook, waiting to be attacked, but that didn't happen as Buckbeak came out of nowhere and began attacking Remus. Charlotte sighed and Hermione mumbled sadly.

"Poor Professor Lupin is having a really tough night."

Lottie nodded, agreeing with her.

Harry suddenly stated.

"Let's go."

He grabbed Charlotte's hand and dragged her away, Hermione followed them and they ended up at the other side of the lake. They could see past Harry and Sirius at the other end and watched in horror as a group of Dementors made their way towards them. Hermione let out a gasp and stated.

"This is horrible."

Lottie nodded, agreeing with her again and Harry then mumbled.

"Don't worry, my dad will come.. Right there.. you'll see.. he'll come.. any minute.. he'll conjure the Patronus."

The two girls looked at him warily and then kept watching as the Dementors began sucking their souls out. Charlotte's heart ached for them and Hermione let out a whimper.

"No one's coming, Harry!"

Harry, who had his eyes transfixed on the scene spoke desperately.

"He will! He will come!"

Tears began to pour out Charlotte eyes and she exclaimed in panic.

"No one's coming! You're dying, both of you.. and no one's coming!"

Something clicked in his brain because he began walking forward, Hermione goes to stop him, but Lottie holds her back. She knows what he's going to do.

And Charlotte was right because Harry got out his wand, breathed in deeply and shouted as he pointed his wand at the Dementors.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!"

Charlotte watched in admiration as a bright light erupted out of his wand and began warding the Dementors away. She let out a laugh of shock as a silver Stag began flying around. Lottie had to blink a couple of times because the light was so bright, but once it was done, the Dementors were gone and past Harry and Sirius had passed out.