•𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6

Charlotte was right, the day has been filled with nothing but awkward tension. Ron has not spoken to Harry all day, he's been avoiding her as well, probably because she's on Harry's side.

Harry has had his interview and pictures done today and from the sound of it, Skeeter is annoying. Lottie is so glad that she wasn't being interviewed by her, she would probably slap the bitch.

Also, Harry told Charlotte that Sirius had visited him last night through the fire place, which was weird and cool at the same time.

Anyway, Charlotte is currently stood in the black lake with Neville, he's teaching her the different plants and what they do. It's quite funny actually as he sometimes gets distracted and rambles on and on about the plants.

Neville bends down and rips a plant from the soil, he then holds it in his hands and inspects it in awe. Charlotte giggles as he handles it so delicately like it's a baby. He mumbles quietly.

"Amazing, completely amazing."

Charlotte stated softly.

"You're doing it again, Neville."

Neville smiles sheepishly and apologises, but Lottie tells him that it's okay and that it's adorable when he does it.

Harry is also with them, but he's sat at the tree reading a book Neville gave him. Charlotte sometimes forget that he's there until he asks.

"Magical water plants of the Highland Lochs?"

Neville nods and replies.

"Yeah, Moody gave it to me. That day we had tea."

Harry hummed and flicked through the pages. In the corner of her eye, Charlotte could see Neville waving to somebody, which made her look up and then mutter under her breath at who it is.

"Here we go."

The whispering of Hermione and Ron got Harry's attention, he sighed and stood up. Neville and Charlotte joined him to see what they have to say. Hermione walks up to the trio and speaks to Harry.

"Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him, that Dean was told by Parvati, that Hagrid was looking for you."

Charlotte rolled her eyes.

I can't believe Ron is getting Hermione to tell Harry when he could just do it himself!

Harry asks in confusion.

"Right, well.. what?"

Hermione walks back to Ron and Ron whispers again. She then walked back and carried on.

"Dean was told by Parvati that.. please don't ask me say it again, Hagrid's looking for you."

Lottie sighed and watched as Harry responded.

"Well, you can tell Ronald-"

Hermione cuts him off by snapping.

"I'm not an owl!"

She turns around and drags Ginny off and Ron follows them like a lost puppy. Charlotte scoffed and muttered once they had gone.

"Wow, I knew my twin is a wimp, but not as much as getting someone else to speak for him. He couldn't even look you in the eye! It's ridiculous!"

Harry sighed and rubbed Charlotte's back as her face got red from anger. She'll have to knock some sense into Ron, whether he likes it or not!

It's now night time and Harry had dragged Charlotte along with him to meet up with Hagrid. They linked arms and walked up to him, he asked Harry when he saw them.