•𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

It's been a day since Charlotte shouted at Molly and Sirius in anger, Harry went for his meeting thingy and he had been let off. Lottie was secretly happy for him, but didn't show it.

Ron and Hermione also got prefect which she was shocked about. Well, not about Hermione, she knew she'd get it, but she just really didn't think Ron would get it.

Charlotte would have got it, but Dumbledore owled her and said that she was "emotionally unstable" to be picked as one. That kinda hurt, but whatever.

Harry has tried countless times to get Charlotte to speak or look at him, but she refused. She could tell he was hurt, but she was hurting worse. Remus had told Lottie that they're going back to school tomorrow and she is not looking forward to that, whatsoever.

People are going to be looking at her, whispering about her and such. She just hoped that this year goes quicker than the last one.

{The next morning}

Last night, Charlotte had packed her trunk with everything she needed, she also put her drawing pad and pencils in with it. Molly forced her to eat cereal, so she obeyed and ate it quick so she didn't have to speak to anyone.

Everyone traveled to King's Cross and a light smile came on her lips when she saw Sirius jogging along in his dog form. The smile, however, was gone quicker than it appeared.

They passed through the wall and Charlotte waved slightly to Molly  Remus and Sirius as she got on the train. She then ignored the looks and murmurs of people and sat in an empty compartment.

Moments later, Hermione, Ron, Neville and Harry came in and sat down. Charlotte stared out the window the whole journey in silence.

It was already dark out when they arrived and Charlotte slipped her hands into her robe and pulled her hood up as it was cold. She looked straight ahead as they walked off the train and towards the carriages. Charlotte sighed when Draco came along and began to taunt Harry, making Harry shout back in anger. Lottie felt Draco's eyes on her and she heard him murmur to his goons.

"Who's that and where's Charlotte? Wait, no-"

Charlotte turned her head and the moon shined onto her face for a split second, causing him to see her face. He sharply inhaled and muttered out in shock.

"Lottie?"

Charlotte pursed her lips, looked away and walked faster from the others. She sat in a carriage with Luna and crossed her legs as she waited for the others. Luna looked up from her newspaper and gasped lightly, she then muttered softly.

"Oh dear, Lottie. I do hope you're alright."

Charlotte just smiled politely and looked away as Luna softly sighed. She went back to her reading, only to be interrupted again by the others who had been reassuring Harry that nothing was pulling the carriage. The whole journey there was just awkward silence and Charlotte prepared herself as they entered the great hall.

Her hood flew down from the cool air and she diverted her eyes from Draco's worrying ones, she once again ignored the looks she got from both the students and teachers and sat next to Neville who nudged her softly and stated.

"Trevor's missed you."

Charlotte looked at him and heard a croak, she then looked down as Trevor hopped into her lap and stared up at her with those big eyes of his. Lottie smiled softly and stroked his back, causing him to croak again. The food appeared and everyone began eating, Charlotte only put a little on her plate, which disappointed Hermione. But, Neville went to speak again when Dumbledore began his speech.